News Signed 2 years. Suluka Fifita

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I have seen enough of him to like him. Him and David Moale have big potential. The ACL injury isn't a huge concern to me, although almost all ACL injuries by players end up with the player not playing to their full potential on their 1st year back. Therefore I would have preferred Moale.
I dare say Gus is looking at 2025 being a big year for him.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You probably thought similar of King when he first signed after time out with major injuries, but while Kings not elite, he’s become a very strong player for us, loves the club, and gives his all .. and still has upside .. saw you talking him up for SOO ..

There’s absolutely no reason this bloke can’t be at least on Kings level for us .. maybe let it be confirmed he’s actually signing for us first … and if it’s true, give the bloke some time with us and then decide before you label him as shit.

Here, I’ll answer for you [emoji116]

NO !
I was wrong about King but there's no comparisons between the two. Might as well sign any fucking **** off the street following your logic.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If the Dragons or Tigers signed him, this joint would be laughing and hurling insults at the players ability . The impassioned defence of Gus is pathetic
We could sign a rapist and they'd some how try and spin it in a positive light.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was wrong about King but there's no comparisons between the two. Might as well sign any fucking **** off the street following your logic.
So you’re saying you have been wrong before… wow!

For the record I haven’t nor have I seen one bloke post here they are stoked with this signing or super excited?

Just not emo slitting their wrist…

Think most just see it for what it is. Depth signing in a position we suck. Fairly young: fairly big. Showed some grub/**** which we lack. Mainly moneyball time signing and no doubt on about half if not less than rfm was?

I’d be fine with that!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the Dragons or Tigers signed him, this joint would be laughing and hurling insults at the players ability . The impassioned defence of Gus is pathetic
Above is just your opinion on a hypothetical scenario …. no one knows what this joints reaction would have been on this topic because it never happened ..

Respect your opinion, but would prefer if you could stick to facts mate .. there’s enough what if bs on here already ..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you’re saying you have been wrong before… wow!

For the record I haven’t nor have I seen one bloke post here they are stoked with this signing or super excited?

Just not emo slitting their wrist…
I'm wrong a lot, not quite as much as most on here, but still a lot.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trust in Gus, if he’s diligent he will get medical opinions on his knee. As for his ability, Gus wouldn’t be speaking with him if he didn’t believe in potential. We’ve all got to see the positive in this and hopefully it turns out for the better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We know you are.

Comparing yourself to Joel, 04, PowerBottom, dickweed, Failagain is rough mate!
Can't wait to see TK flip on all these signings like you always do. All so very predictable. Probably all too busy sucking Burton and Gus' cocks though I guess.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carry on about him being shit as much as you like …. but I think you lost track of my logic, which was, if you were wrong about King, who’s to say your not wrong again.

When you were wrong about King, you lost cred, so until we see him out there playing for us, who’s to say you’re not wrong again ..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Carry on about him being shit as much as you like …. but I think you lost track of my logic, which was, if you were wrong about King, who’s to say your not wrong again.

When you were wrong about King, you lost cred, so until we see him out there playing for us, who’s to say you’re not wrong again ..
And when you're all wrong about players not being shut you also lose cred.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Fringe first grader with a bit of size. Might go good in Reggie’s and help us develop some of our younger props in lower grades. There is really not a lot of options out there.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

except he won’t even get onto the park until the back end of the year by which time it’ll be too late

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it’s a bottom of the barrel signing that they hope will turn into an FG squaddie. If you really believe anything else you’re having dinner with the fairies
Average of 90m a game and averaging 25-30 minutes isn't soft.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can't wait to see TK flip on all these signings like you always do. All so very predictable. Probably all too busy sucking Burton and Gus' cocks though I guess.
I don't think people are trying to flip things.

No one is over the moon about this potential signing. I certainly haven't seen anyone saying he's going to kill it for us and it's such a good signing.

At the same time tho, people are choosing not just to believe everything is going to turn to shit. That doesn't mean people are sucking Gus' cock tho ...

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I don't think people are trying to flip things.

No one is over the moon about this potential signing. I certainly haven't seen anyone saying he's going to kill it for us and it's such a good signing.

At the same time tho, people are choosing not just to believe everything is going to turn to shit. That doesn't mean people are sucking Gus' cock tho ...
Spot on. Someone just wants to cry cause it’s that time of month.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Above is just your opinion on a hypothetical scenario …. no one knows what this joints reaction would have been on this topic because it never happened ..

Respect your opinion, but would prefer if you could stick to facts mate .. there’s enough what if bs on here already ..
It is based off the continuous posts laughing at Tigers and Dragons for every single signing. You have to be taking the piss.....