Signature Tries ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Bry loves a good swan dive
Tried one last week but he had already stopped. LOL!

Also, before his perfect one last year, he tried one in a previous game and didn't pull it off.

Bryson is currently 1 / 3 in swan dive attempts.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Daryl Halligan and his "the closest player is 15 metres away, I'm 3 metres out from the line and no risk of getting caught but will still get swarmed by 5 guys that almost take me out into touch while I nearly take out the corner post because I'm the slowest winger to ever play" signature try.

filto666

Doginator
Reaction score
Morrin chews his way over the line! especially if TAHU is in his way!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
ennis burrows his way over from dummy half also :p

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lamb was always there in support, you would look left or right and he would be there but that was 15 yr or so lol i should of read all your post ck

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
You know the saying "He can score tries from anywhere !" ???

Do we have anyone in our side like that other than Barba ?

Also, cast your mind back on the last 5 or so years ... did any, or do any of our players have a signature try scoring style .... ie : Goodwin seems to be pretty adept at contorting into strange put-down positions. Josh Morris runs most his tries in, I dont recall anmy from kicks ....

Thoughts.
His name is Mr Barba

The try against the warriors was hayne like, the kick from roberts against the roosters, the one against the dragons hayne like

I rest my case

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
His name is Mr Barba

The try against the warriors was hayne like, the kick from roberts against the roosters, the one against the dragons hayne like

I rest my case
I shall re-open the case and continue with the try he scored against the Cowgirls in 2008.

That was awesome.

Now I'll close the case. :grinning:

Mike B

Bargache +447
Reaction score
Jason Williams in and away.... I remember one season he was carving it up, scored a cracker at Belmore.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Watch the 2004 highlights DVD, the one that shows all our trys that year, Jamal Lolesi was cutting teams up big time

a shifty 1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Blake Green. He's like the cold Parramatta don't want.

There will be a few more for the highlight reel this weekend. Be it scoring them or setting them up.

He's everywhere.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It's definitely not a signature try but Shrek going 5 metres out of his way to basically kill poor Robbie O'Davis when already in the in goal against Newcastle was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

It reminded me of a scene in the Simpsons when Nelson uses Bart as a human shield when playing Gridiron and runs over everyone and then sees some kid by himself and runs well out of his way to smash that kid too.

Status
Not open for further replies.