Sign of ado carr early release?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no inside info but I think B.Smith might be close. Maguire had a meeting with McInnes which would be odd if cheese was interested in going there.
purely putting 2 and 2 together.
B smith is more of a risk to broncs/titans as his family has moved there

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is it just me that would rather see more of Crichton in a team not on a 17 win streak and in his second year before throwing 700-800k at him?
Agree - no one year centre is worth that much. Staggs would be a much better option IMO and worth closer to that sort of money. Crichton is good but Staggs shines every game in a shit team while getting shit service.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No one seems to know anything. Few ppl are saying burtons here for 21 few are saying nup
One person saying we signed B smith plenty saying we havent.
I wish dib was still in charge lol. We leaked like a siv then and i had a pretty reliable hookup in the club for info
Plenty of ppl on the edges trying to be heroes thinking they know stuff too. Makes for muddy waters!
Basically you can take it as truth that we are getting both Burton and JAC for 21.......

Or 22.

Take it to the bank.

Woofwoof1980

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but it makes me nervous that it doesn't look like we'll get either JAC or Burto for next year despite alot of optimism from TK. I can't remember in recent times other teams locking in players more than 12 months away and not having them released early ... a lot can happen in that time and contracts get broken all the time. Plus who's to say 1 of them doesn't pick up an injury next year and they miss next preseason. While I'm excited I'm pretty frustrated. I hope Penrith shit the bed next year. Fuckin salty *****. I will cut the storm a bit of slack as I'm sure this would have gone a bit different with JAC was it not for that HOA with the pussy cats.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but it makes me nervous that it doesn't look like we'll get either JAC or Burto for next year despite alot of optimism from TK. I can't remember in recent times other teams locking in players more than 12 months away and not having them released early ... a lot can happen in that time and contracts get broken all the time. Plus who's to say 1 of them doesn't pick up an injury next year and they miss next preseason. While I'm excited I'm pretty frustrated. I hope Penrith shit the bed next year. Fuckin salty c***. I will cut the storm a bit of slack as I'm sure this would have gone a bit different with JAC was it not for that HOA with the pussy cats.
JAC is the best winger in the game so can’t blame Melbourne for holding onto him. Burton is a different story.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC is the best winger in the game so can’t blame Melbourne for holding onto him. Burton is a different story.
Best back up in the game?

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have no inside info but I think B.Smith might be close. Maguire had a meeting with McInnes which would be odd if cheese was interested in going there.
Are not the Titans still in the picture though if the cheese wants to go live north?

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol mcinnes swapping shit for shit can’t see why anyone would want to go play for either of those clubs both been average for years I’d be very surprised if smith signed with the tigers

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Lol mcinnes swapping shit for shit can’t see why anyone would want to go play for either of those clubs both been average for years I’d be very surprised if smith signed with the tigers
Hence why I think we can rule tigers out of the race for smith. Madge wouldn’t be chasing McInnes if he was still keen on cheese

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hence why I think we can rule tigers out of the race for smith. Madge wouldn’t be chasing McInnes if he was still keen on cheese
Spot on it’s definitely out of us broncs/titans