Sign of ado carr early release?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Like it! Would Steve Hansen have had any involvement in this alleged signing?

I'm all for wingers who come cheap with pace and potential, it's then up to the individual as much as the coaches to put the work in, PLENTY of $$$ to be made on subsequently upgraded contracts for a fast acrobatic quality finisher..

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like it! Would Steve Hansen have had any involvement in this alleged signing?

I'm all for wingers who come cheap with pace and potential, it's then up to the individual as much as the coaches to put the work in, PLENTY of $$$ to be made on subsequently upgraded contracts for a fast acrobatic quality finisher..
Mate that is a great question. RE Steve Hansen I suppose that through his time at the All Blacks they were always recruiting speedsters. So excited at the possibility of seeing his impact on recruitment possibilities and process. Think. few earlier comments on Fijian Flyers and there can be no doubt of their impact on the game. TBaz definitely proactive in strengthening the dogs with such connections in the pacific, through the other code is a real credit to TBaz overall process of developing Bulldogs prospects.

Reactions: GDR

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I think any chance of him coming to us for this year will depend on whether or not Cameron Smith retires.

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
JAC's already said on a leaked video that he'd be at the doggies this year. I always thought he would. His Instagram story today has got me thinking he ain't coming, hopefully he does tho, we really need him.
Would make a huge difference for us having him this year

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be trying to get a early release
You would think he would be trying very hard, he obviously wants to be in Sydney with family and the money is better if he comes this year so he should be pushing hard for it