SIGN CRONK...NOW !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel sorry for the poor bastard who looks at the emails at info@bulldogs.com.au, some of the shite they must get, lol.

Why do people assume Cronk would come to the club. He won an origin this year and is a very good chance to win another premiership. After that he's got a media job and could get coaching work at just about any Sydney club. Why would he ruin his reputation playing for a club going nowhere. He's smart enough to know he can't turn things around himself and with our stupid game plan.
That's bullshit c-b-b. We're not going nowhere, we're going backwards... fast! :grinning::smiley::smiley:

A point that is very hard to argue with!
Especially if Hasler is still our coach. There's no way Cooper Cronk would go to a club coached by the "Career Killer".

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Out of Foran's 9 years at the top grade he has played:
2009 Debut season - 9 games out of 27 (Only debuted in round 15)....missed 3 games due to Orford coming back and going to reserve grade, then secured a bench spot due to a player getting injured
2010 - 23 games out of 27.....4 missed games
2011 - 26 games out of 29 Included finals....3 missed games
2012 - 21 games out of 28 Included finals....7 missed games
2013 - 27 games out of 30 Included finals....3 missed games
2014 - 22 games out of 28 Included finals....6 missed games
2015 - 19 games out of 26 Didn't make finals....8 missed games
2016 - 9 games out of 26 Didn't make finals & Off field issues we all know about....17 missed games
2017 - 12 games so far (take not when I posted this comment, we just past round 19)....7 missed games
So all in total he has missed 58 games of a 266 games he could of played. I just keep seeing the "he is injury prone" comment every where these days. Going off this info, do you guys think he is injury prone ? It seems he is on the field a fair bit more than he is off it.
When a person applies for a job the employer looks at what the applicant has done recently, not three or four years ago.

In 2015 Foran's wheels started to get wobbly. In 2016 and 2017 Kieran played for the Eels and Warriors respectively. I've seen images of him in both those years which showed his left thigh heavily strapped. From the stats you've given us for those years it looks like his wheels fell off.

Whether they be mental and/or emotional issues or a torn hamstring, with Kieran Foran, it looks to me as though we've signed up a package stamped "Damaged Goods".

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
To all whom it may concern
We all know that Foran is injuries prone.
What if he sustains a long term injury in 2018 ???
Don't take the risk
SIGN CRONK...NOW
Tell the club...MAKE IT HAPPEN NOW !!!
email on info@bulldogs.com.au

Yes yes yes. I wanted him from the beginning
Sign sign

Get rid of everybody to make it happened!

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ohh shit i fogot to reply to your post lol.

A "Keita" is a highly skilled male of Guinean heritage that stands at 5 ft 8, that's currently found in Germany. Rumour has it that future sightings may take place in England.
Good explanation :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.