Sick of this shit house forum... Fix this shit up before you put it on my plate...

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you want to change things up have a reason... Have a solution... Address people on this site.. Fix shit.. Address shit.. And do your thing.... If not get back in your box. Ban me if you want I don't give a rats arse or ass if that's how you roll. Stop being amateurs

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Watching that first half would turn people crazy like you. Don’t blame you at all

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you want to change things up have a reason... Have a solution... Address people on this site.. Fix shit.. Address shit.. And do your thing.... If not get back in your box. Ban me if you want I don't give a rats arse or ass if that's how you roll. Stop being amateurs
Stfu you peasant

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hahahahahaha someone has gone off the rails

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don’t you have a half time speech to give SG? Now shhhhh

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
ILL BITE YA FACE OFFFFFFF

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ahhh this thread made my day a good one again.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares what it looks like. The useability will just take a while to get used to. Stop being a sook

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
1) this isn't the lounge
2) if you're that pissed off why not dm the admin?
3) stop carrying on like a child over nothing

Also, I dare you to reply without the personal attacks (not that I give a shit)

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1) this isn't the lounge
2) if you're that pissed off why not dm the admin?
3) stop carrying on like a child over nothing

Also, I dare you to reply without the personal attacks (not that I give a shit)
Already have