Sick of this shit house forum... Fix this shit up before you put it on my plate...

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1) this isn't the lounge
2) if you're that pissed off why not dm the admin?
3) stop carrying on like a child over nothing

Also, I dare you to reply without the personal attacks (not that I give a shit)
Read my first post

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m used to the new look of the site already, couple of tweaks and it’ll be sweet...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
If you want to change things up have a reason... Have a solution... Address people on this site.. Fix shit.. Address shit.. And do your thing.... If not get back in your box. Ban me if you want I don't give a rats arse or ass if that's how you roll. Stop being amateurs
It’s always been this way and will never change. At least it’s good for a giggle after a loss

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to change things up have a reason... Have a solution... Address people on this site.. Fix shit.. Address shit.. And do your thing.... If not get back in your box. Ban me if you want I don't give a rats arse or ass if that's how you roll. Stop being amateurs
Start by banning Nasheed and all of his different profiles! The **** isn’t even a dogs supporter!

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK I'm done... No more rants it's been a rough day though. P. S Belmore you still a flog

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have just tried on PC i don't mind it but while using phone browser confuses the fuck out of me to much going on in a small space. havnt installed tapatalk what ever that is maybe will be different.