shrek beta off bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
omeley should never had started. armit is a great forward doesnt make no mistakes makes a hell lot of tackles and does his job perfect. we need him starting for defence reasons to wear the opposition teams down, then bring shrek in around 25 minute mark and let him run loose and dominate up the middle.

anyone agree?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I dont think I can disagree.

Armit is a GUN. O'Meley may still not be 100% in the fitness range.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Armit is playing better than Roy and Shrek at the moment. It doesn't matter how much metres you make, if you're there making tackles, not making mistakes, and hitting the ball up at will you're bound to have a good game. Armit has been in such good form, that Roy should of went to the bench not Armit.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he was just expolsive off the bench the first two games. he doesnt like being there and it gets to him and makes him play harder and better. we need more impact off the bench. like i said in another thread as soon as reni had to go into centre after utai got injured that was it. we had no versatile players off the bench and our forwards were just too tired and slow . armit is a work horse him and lobster are our two best defenders by far

hope folkes starts ogre off the bench for a few more games. armit starting

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
i agree, put shrek back onto the bench and start armit, his been our best prop so far

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree. As soon as I turned on the TV and saw that Shrek was starting I was spewing. I was really looking forward to him comming off the bench later on in the game. Utai being injured didnt help things either as I was hoping for some impact off the bench from him too.

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yup i agree, Shrek is better off the bench....i was highly un-impressed with his performance last night

'G'

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well he was named to start off the bench and then didn't so it looks like it was.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
armit has been great for us, so hopefully for round 5 armit starts the game and o'meley comes off the bench...

Brent Surewin

Bringing Back the Biff
Reaction score
craig said:
omeley should never had started. armit is a great forward doesnt make no mistakes makes a hell lot of tackles and does his job perfect. we need him starting for defence reasons to wear the opposition teams down, then bring shrek in around 25 minute mark and let him run loose and dominate up the middle.

anyone agree?
110%

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I will put my house on it that Armit was signed by us to be a clone of Price in the 2004 season.

Very soild, very consistant, overall a no nonsence, hard working prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.