Shoulder problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I dislocated mine at footy when I was 18. Still feel the effects 7 years later. Good luck. :p

Nah seriously, you doing any kind of physio?

Ghost of Dime

Future1stGrader
Reaction score
mine popped out when I was 13, can still get her out of the socket no drama. In short, she fcked

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
My shoulders are fine and as masculine as ever.

S

Shermy

Dislocation of the shoulder usually requires some form of surgery - alot of the time it being a whole reco. The surrounding structures of the shoulder are the problem in dislocation, not the bones of the shoulder girdle.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My shoulders are fine, two hundred dollars.

/drake

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
My shoulders click, heaps, especially doing dumbbell shoulder press etc. Never popped out though thank ****.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dislocated mine at footy when I was 18. Still feel the effects 7 years later. Good luck. :p

Nah seriously, you doing any kind of physio?
nah no physio, had MRI on right shoulder slight tear on rotator cuff didnt get surgery cause im scared of hospitals (lol), now 2 months later i've dislocated both my shoulders so much lols

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
After years of playing tight head in rugby I have torn my rotator cuff in both shoulders as well as bicep in my right arm. You can recover through hard work in the gym and physio. I can do dumb bell shoulders presses without any problem now. I found swimming the best at first then the weights. At the moment I am coming back from dislocating my left elbow at training......:grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.