Should we sign Naden ?

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers are chasing Naden reportedly. If we don't replace Hopa with either Staggs or Naden at the end of this year something is wrong big time with our recruitment. We need experience. Too early to rely on Schoupp just yet but if Schoupp proves himself Naden is a wing option and decent back-up centre. Decent size and would come fairly cheap.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We just need some tough centres, big and strong! Cotric can’t do it on his own, I’d much rather cotric shift to wing and play a proper centre there like staggs etc... with our cap for 2022 some outside backs and a few big bodies up front is what we need ontop of a hooker. I don’t think we need a full back as avo or meany could do the job if we had a half decent attacking centre and Hooker.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes, probably the best centre we could sign besides Staggs and it wouldn't lock us into anything in the future, when Schoupp and/or Alamoti are ready Naden wouldn't be on a lot and he can also play wing.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Weve signed alot worse.. hes not on big cash so why not

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought momirovski was value when he became available.
Same here and he sure was but not many agreed, in a very good team admittedly he is going great at centre F knows why the tiges let him go their idjuts.

As for Naden i'm a yes dependent on the $$ way better than Hoppa who must be fucked off.As said Schoupp who would know with him, is he going to get a FG go?

TroopSalute

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
I was under the belief TBaz would sign Naden at a discount price and help deliver us Staggs and reunite the pair who are great mates having grown up in the same town playing together.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Alamoti will be 18 next year (January / February) I think.

longy0303

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We should sign anyone that has not worn the blue and whites for at least a decade. Mass clean out required. Have never seen so many wood ducks dressed in the same colour.

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very left field but I’d wouldn’t say no to Blake furguson, seems to found his feet, last contact and he gets on well with fox, so could get him on a decent wage, least he can bring the ball back, and I’d have a crack at naden, he’s an X factor player, which we don’t have at the moment.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes. He will only get better. Not many strike centres available.