• No

Votes: 136 50.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
Not even if geezuz undersigned the contract his word is as weak as a cup of stale piss!

P

Politician

If SBW ran onto the field next year in a Bulldogs jumper you would all be hailing him the same way you did when he played for the Bulldogs previously.

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
you know what?

when i read that "apology" i was thinking "omg i would totally take him back" but then i realised that he will never say that.

and i dont think i could ever forgive him. so no.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What's the point of the question in the first place? SBW will NEVER ever contemplate it. It will never happen.

Politician has the right idea though.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
Firstly, I don't think he would have the guts to face the players and the fans again. Secondly, no one would be able to trust him again so he would never be able to gel into the team again. So, no ... I would never take him back.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
No.

Even if it was one year, two years or three, he had no remorse whatsoever for the actions he had done.

He had the playing ability but for the most part he was injured and on the sidelines.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Great player and i sincerely hope he goes well in his future in union, but when when it comes ethics and attitude, he is poor in those department.
I have thought he was a cancer on our club for a long time now. Now if only we can find a player nearly as good as him with the attitude of Grimaldi or someone similar.

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
no and will you people stop this rubbish. FFS move on, he showed wby his actions and during that debacle of an interview with ****hed wideass just how little he cares about the club, game and fans so move on and focus on the decent blokes who have stuck by this club.

MODS - can we have a ban on anything SBW related in bulldogs threads?

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
no and will you people stop this rubbish. FFS move on, he showed wby his actions and during that debacle of an interview with ****hed wideass just how little he cares about the club, game and fans so move on and focus on the decent blokes who have stuck by this club.

I second this

A4-doggy

Waterboy
Reaction score
If the club allowed for his return it would be like taking back your partner who fked 10 of your mates. Stupid thread, why are we talking about this wanka...

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score

It's just discussion man, i see your point with some of them but this thread is pretty legit and i think its good for the offseason

YOUNGY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i dont ever want to see the bulldogs held to ransom by a prima dona footballer again, look at all the time and effort put into $'s and mason only to have them sh1t on us.

Last edited by a moderator:

midas

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no

and more than that, if the club did take him back, i would stop supporting them

GBOOTY

Waterboy
Reaction score
there isnt a team who wouldnt love to have him put on their jursy. so why should the dogs be different. if he were to come back we should take him in, but govern it all. and besides there isnt a person out there who wouldnt take up an offer to work for 1.5 million a year anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.