Votes: 134 49.6%
  • No

Votes: 136 50.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
X

XxFoVoSxX

since 2005 i think there would of been about 8 or 9 games i've watched where i've been able to say sonny bill was the difference between two teams and really deserved his 400k pay cheque today - - and it was all against poor opposition. He RARELY gave it to the top sides. always struggled against melbourne..

other then that BLAH

yeah we all know how good he can be i'm not disputing that.. but whats the point in being good if you can't be consistent and can't stay on the field

in the long run i'm SURE he was going to be dead weight at the club.

that reminds you of a certain soccer player
by the name of......

Cristiano Ronaldo:rolleyes:

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
I wouldn't want SBW back at the Dogs. Once you have done something like that, no other player in the club could ever put faith in you again.

Strikerdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Nope, for so long ive loved this guy and thought he would lead us oin the years ahead, but sorry its over and out for me SBW.

naazie

Waterboy
Reaction score
no. Never. After the way he treated the club- NO WAY!

why would anyone want him after this?

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one will wait and see what happens and what his reasons were for taking off before i decide if i would welcome him back or not.

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
Would be come back ?

What I dont get is why this kid has gone to a pissy second rate rugby union team. Forget the money, but professionally he is going be a step way back. If he dont like it or it dont work out where to then ?

THe whole thing is diabolical. Never mind them that are pulling the strings.

I reckon he will be back and every NRL club should tell him to naff off back to Toulon.
will prob do a gasnier. play the game over there for a couple years, come back to a super 14 franchise and then try to get a kiwi RU jersey

N_Bennett28

New Pup
Reaction score
Nope, I idolised Sonny and he was always my favourite but doing something that low and to your team mates proves he doesnt care about the BULLDOGS and doesnt deserve to be one. Money isnt everything and in my books he was getting **** loads, He has lost my support and i hope he NEVER puts on a Bulldogs Jersey ever again.

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, and I hope he is forced to sit out for four years.:D

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
will prob do a gasnier. play the game over there for a couple years, come back to a super 14 franchise and then try to get a kiwi RU jersey
Hmmmmmm. I don't know if I would want him in the sky blue............

dog on guard

mighty doggies
Reaction score
NO
HE had more injuries than what he has played
the $550.000 he is on + when hasem retires end of 09 + few like
holdsworth , millard , will probably go , the bulldogs will go hard
for pritchard, jennings , maiteo, no one is bigger than the club

T_dog

I'm afraid of not trying
Reaction score
Could a mod add a poll to this thread , should be interesting to see how every one feels.

scot

I'll unleash these on you
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm... He'd want to remove the Nasser/Mundine influence, offer to take a massive pay cut for at least two years, and go on national television and apologise to the club, the fans, and the NRL..but even then I doubt I could have him back. But I would consider it if he admitted he was a moron.

moefromoz

Metal Guru
Reaction score
My first reaction, when SBW did this to us [the Club, the fans, etc] was NO WAY. He turned his back on us, we have every right to turn our backs on him. But I've cooled down a bit over the past couple of days. When I ask myself this question now, I have to say, I wouldn't just welcome him back like nothing happened and all is forgiven. I would, however, take him back.... but with a number of strict conditions.
1. He severs all ties with Khoder Nasser.
2. He plays for a match payments [i.e. he only gets paid if he plays, not
sitting out injured] until he proves to the Club, the other players and the
Bulldog fans in general that he is committed to earning back our respect.
3. When not playing or training, he devotes a very large percentage of his
free time to Bulldog charities and Junior Rugby League.
4. Any breach of the Bulldogs COC will incur a fine and being relegated to
Toyota Cup [on less money per match] for a given period time.

Is that enough? Too much? I don't know, its a pretty unique situation.
Is it too harsh? Too unrealistic? Probably.....maybe I haven't cooled off at all.

If it happens [and I don't think it will, with the NRL ban] that SBW does come back to the Dogs, he can't expect to just pick up from where he left off. imo.
But it's all moot, he won't be back. He doesn't have the heart, the guts or the backbone to face the Bulldogs or the NRL now.

astroboy

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
NO
HE had more injuries than what he has played
the $550.000 he is on + when hasem retires end of 09 + few like
holdsworth , millard , will probably go , the bulldogs will go hard
for pritchard, jennings , maiteo, no one is bigger than the club
Thats true with SBW gone and El Masri, Sullivan, Roberts, Holdsworth, Millard off contract next year and we release them it will free up roughly around $1.2 million. That means we can sign 3-4 promising stars in the NRL.

Pritchard is gonna dog it to france
Jennings seems happy at penrith
Mateo just resigned with eels

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Would you take SBW back ?

The speech:

"I would like to apologise to all the fans and supporters I have let down. I am still a young guy and I was influenced by people who were only looking out only for themselves and their own wallets. I look back and see I made a real mistake and let everyone down, especially myself. I would love to come back to the dogs, my home and the club that stuck by me and gave me the great oppotunities since I was a fresh faces 16 year old kid from south auckland. If the dogs give me another chance I promise to play with all my heart and never let anyone down as long as I am here. I want the fans to remember SBW with a good name, one more chance is all I ask for".

Circumstances have changed and he wants 1 year contract for 250k.

Would you take him back ?

cmrn

can i buy a vowel please?
Reaction score
short answer, no. long answer, **** no.

Status
Not open for further replies.