Should the Bulldogs do something like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Follow the Dallas Cowboys lead, and do this as part of our commitment to the community:

In just a couple of hours, 100 kids will be coming to the AT&T Stadium for a giant sleepover. Little do they know, they get to keep their beds. These kids don't have beds of their own....and now they will. I'll be the one standing off to the side, bawling. #AshleyHomestore #tempursealy #dallascowboys #hopetodream

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Follow the Dallas Cowboys lead, and do this as part of our commitment to the community:

In just a couple of hours, 100 kids will be coming to the AT&T Stadium for a giant sleepover. Little do they know, they get to keep their beds. These kids don't have beds of their own....and now they will. I'll be the one standing off to the side, bawling. #AshleyHomestore #tempursealy #dallascowboys #hopetodream

you are aware that the Dallas cowboys is one of the richest clubs in the world ?? that gesture is church change for them ..

Sorry let me correct that, the richest..

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mli45fgemg/1-dallas-cowboys/#152695dc42d3

Last edited:

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Guessing the dallas stadium is closed top and not as cold as sydney mid winter. Just give them the beds ffs dont make them freeze for it or get rained on lol.

They would have to find a different venue, not a footy stadium here.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know what I'd like to see the club do? Win a premiereship!
It's good that the club gives back to the community but sometimes it seems they put this above the actual football side of things....

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nice idea. Wouldn't be too expensive. A hundered beds and pillows.

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
We should start playing all our home games at Belmore is what we should do

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
great idea!

The sponsors would easily foot the bill because the media would be all over it and the kids are worth the exercise!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Guessing the dallas stadium is closed top and not as cold as sydney mid winter. Just give them the beds ffs dont make them freeze for it or get rained on lol.

They would have to find a different venue, not a footy stadium here.
The best stadium in the world has a retractable roof and even the sides behind the goals open up. Also has 7 5 star restaurants, a Ford dealership and a big arse fountain inside. I flew to Dallas just to do the tour, worth every cent.

PS "Some day I'd like to own the Dallas Cowboys.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
No beds needed, just throw em sleeping bags and say find some grass

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Erm the club are...

You can win sleepover at Belmore Sports Ground before the Cowboys & Dogs game at Belmore in a few weeks time.

Saw it advertised on their site a while back.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
We should start playing all our home games at Belmore is what we should do
No we shouldn't. People would quickly get tired of going 55 laps of the same streets just to find a no parking zone instead of a no stopping zone so they don't get fined as much. Plus going for a piss there is a logistical nightmare.

immortalbulldog

Eternal Doggy
Reaction score
The best stadium in the world has a retractable roof and even the sides behind the goals open up. Also has 7 5 star restaurants, a Ford dealership and a big arse fountain inside. I flew to Dallas just to do the tour, worth every cent.

Denver Broncos for you buddy.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im all for charitable works but just prefer to win the premiership

Jackson.CT

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
No we shouldn't. People would quickly get tired of going 55 laps of the same streets just to find a no parking zone instead of a no stopping zone so they don't get fined as much. Plus going for a piss there is a logistical nightmare.
Better atmosphere

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score

Shame it's home to such a shitty team with no chance of getting another Lombardi trophy any time soon ;) :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Erm the club are...

You can win sleepover at Belmore Sports Ground before the Cowboys & Dogs game at Belmore in a few weeks time.

Saw it advertised on their site a while back.
That's a sleepover. I'm talking about giving beds to children who come from poor families living in poverty.

Status
Not open for further replies.