Should pensioners be allowed to smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
I think yes, they are already in the ass end of life and who cares what they do to their own bodies, is this just an act of spite because its something someone might like.
Im pretty sure not all pensioners are into Satan and deserve to be cruelled to death.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
smoking kills ffs, and also smoking may harm others

no smoking at all

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Only weed not tobacco

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a troll thread but You'd think most of them wouldn't even be able to afford regular packs of ciggies.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes they should smoke and put their pension through the pokies than go on a current affair and complain how they have to eat dog food , and how they used to tie an onion to their belt because that was the fasion back then

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes they should smoke and put their pension through the pokies than go on a current affair and complain how they have to eat dog food , and how they used to tie an onion to their belt because that was the fasion back then
Bahahahahahah

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the real question that should be should black people be able to play hide and seek with white people at night due to the obvious disadvantages . Because unless you tell a real funny joke and get them flashing those pearly whites , you just can't find them

Stinky Wizzleteats

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
That belongs in the Simpsons thread.

I think yes, they are already in the ass end of life and who cares what they do to their own bodies, is this just an act of spite because its something someone might like.
Im pretty sure not all pensioners are into Satan and deserve to be cruelled to death.
You can get chop chop in Bankstown cheap. So I heard.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd set it 3, medium brown.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Pensioners smoking is perfectly fine .... Unless it's because they're in flames, then someone should probably render assistance.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pensioners smoking is perfectly fine .... Unless it's because they're in flames, then someone should probably render assistance.
My 95 year old grandmother smokes 50 white ox a day , she says it helps warming her throat up for her crack pipe.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they should have tax free smokes for pensioners , how can they afford to buy them at $25 a pack?!

I feel so sorry for the oldies they usually can't walk , cant drive and when I see them walking on a really cold day or hot day I just want to give them a lift.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
No way, stupid old people should be forced to pick up cigarette butts if caught smoking in public places under cover, only at home or smoking rooms similar to Kings Cross injecting rooms.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Give em LSD. It'll be funny.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
they should have tax free smokes for pensioners , how can they afford to buy them at $25 a pack?!

I feel so sorry for the oldies they usually can't walk , cant drive and when I see them walking on a really cold day or hot day I just want to give them a lift.
Carefull they might fart

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Carefull they might fart
you're mean. I see a lot of oldies at work and they hardly ever complain , they have the worst ailments that young people would be screaming the house down vying for attention.

Here's one I got the other night

Patients dad: Excuse me but my child is very sick when is the doctor coming ?
Me:the doctor is treating patients with life threatening conditions, at the moment there is a resus going on
Patients dad :My child hasnt eaten all day you don't think that's life threatening?
Me: Stunned face
Patients dad: waves hands up in the air and complains to the waiting room

Status
Not open for further replies.