• No

Votes: 75 60.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Caretaker coaches rarely get anywhere. Folkes deserves to stay until the last match the bulldogs play this year.

C

chipandchase

Caretaker coaches rarely get anywhere. Folkes deserves to stay until the last match the bulldogs play this year.
if moore is appointed then he wont be a caretaker coach.
this is the decision Folkes will have to make if Moore is given the job

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
While I agree that Folkes should stay until the last game of the year, look at what Jason Taylor did for the Calcuttamatta Eels.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
While I agree that Folkes should stay until the last game of the year, look at what Jason Taylor did for the Calcuttamatta Eels.
Thats why i said rarely lol, that was like the only example of a caretaker coach getting anywhere.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats why i said rarely lol, that was like the only example of a caretaker coach getting anywhere.
True, but it CAN happen I guess.

Moore seems to have the players respect and admiration so he could go places. (Again, for the record, I want Folkes to stay on until the end)

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
see out the year. He'll be a big loss if all you have is Moore to replace him

zappa

Punk in Drublic
Reaction score
There's merit in both him staying on or going now. It's not pointless because you say so. It would have been better to debate the issue rather than just spamming us with a "Pointless thread" post.
I only meant it was pointless cause Folkes is here to the end of the season regardless. And you're right, just because I say so doesn't mean **** - this is a forum - debate away. But don't call me a ****ing spammer, that's the first post I have ever done like that, cause I really do believe it is pointless. What really is pointless is all your soccer **** for your avatar and signature - this is a League forum. You're obviously very passionate about the club, as is evident by the number of posts you have made, but next time you feel the need to be the forum police, keep it to yourself eh, and I promise I won't offend you with any more spam.Dry those eyes.

J

Johnno

Seeing that he is taking off next year (Thank God!), should he step aside now and make way for our new coach ASAP?

BTW whoever our new coach is I hope he knows the meaning of "SET PLAY"

Discuss
You have not noticed we are one of the most structured this year?
Folkes is king, he stays for the whole season

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I only meant it was pointless cause Folkes is here to the end of the season regardless. And you're right, just because I say so doesn't mean **** - this is a forum - debate away. But don't call me a ****ing spammer, that's the first post I have ever done like that, cause I really do believe it is pointless. What really is pointless is all your soccer **** for your avatar and signature - this is a League forum. You're obviously very passionate about the club, as is evident by the number of posts you have made, but next time you feel the need to be the forum police, keep it to yourself eh, and I promise I won't offend you with any more spam.Dry those eyes.
LOL. Worked up much?

You could have said "It's pointless cause Folkes is here to the end of the season regardless. But for arguements sake....."

Is this really a League forum? Are you sure? It's a good thing you told me it's a League forum. I never would have guessed. Is that why it's called "The Kennel"? Kennel as in a dog's home? Dog as in Bulldog? Bulldog as in Bulldogs Rugby League Club? Wow. I just got it. Thanks for pointing it out. All this wasted time...

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
It's actually not just a league forum but league is a section in this forum but it's intended to be a league forum i guess :p

Hammer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep him on, the 'do it for folkes' motivation can come in handy if played right

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I think there is MORE reason for Folkes to stay on now not less. Players will have extra motivation to send him out a winner after his long service to the club. You'd be insane to take that incentive away whoever the replacement was.

And yeh the poll result speaks for itself, in fact im a little surprised that the YES option got as many as it did even though it was well beaten by the NO vote as it is.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's actually not just a league forum but league is a section in this forum but it's intended to be a league forum i guess :p
What the.......????

Easy for you to say :confused: :whacky:

Smiley

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the results of this poll thus far speak volumes. good to know we are a club united (well sort of) for the rest of the year.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
lol was meant to say it's not necessarily a bulldogs forum but thats the main things its for :p

berryman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
folkes has gone stale... wouldn't mind seein him go.
we haven't moved with the times and with him on board till the end of the year i dont see us improving a whole lot

Status
Not open for further replies.