Matuia was doin most of the work
how many times did shrek drop the ball
or wat about sonny the player every1 loves
how many times did he stuff up

FranDemon

Waterboy
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
Yeah he did... But the WHOLE team played bad not just sherwin... The ONLY reason finch did well in origin is the forward went FORWARD... Sherwin needs his forwards to go forward for him to do well.. Mason and co are great players but had origin hangovers and were not at their best... Even matuia your best the other night dropped off lockyer and he scored...
A good halfback should be able to kick his way out of trouble. Even if the forwards gave him the space that he needed I dont think he would have made anything out of it because his form is just so bad at the moment.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
SHREK's BRO said:
an u wonder why Matuia let a try in
Matuia was doin most of the work
how many times did shrek drop the ball
or wat about sonny the player every1 loves
how many times did he stuff up
I don't love any of the dogs players (except when they are in the Blues and Aussies jersey)

I think the whole team played badly but honestly .. Ok you drop your whole forward pack who would you bring up

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It was an attitude problem and when things don't work your way you start to force passes that go to ground. There are a few players that need to have a hard look at themselves in the mirror and they now have a chance to redeem themselves against the Knights, which is a must win game.

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
FranDemon said:
A good halfback should be able to kick his way out of trouble. Even if the forwards gave him the space that he needed I dont think he would have made anything out of it because his form is just so bad at the moment.
The only 1/2 back that can really do that well is Johns even he has bad games (Friday night)

SHREK's BRO

Waterboy
Reaction score
did u watch the knights an dragon game wat happen there
the best half back couldnt do ****

ThatsNikkisTeam

Reaction score
SHREK's BRO said:
did u watch the knights an dragon game wat happen there
the best half back couldnt do ****
FFS the point im trying to make

If the best half back has bad games and cant do it, how can u expect Sherwin to do it

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
Its called having a bad game something which happen to us too ;) now lets concentrate on our next game and hope we play well

SHREK's BRO

Waterboy
Reaction score
i knw wat u mean but im sick of people sayin drop sherwin
(john's said it a couple of rounds back if u stop my forward pack i cant
do much wif the ball)

FranDemon

Waterboy
Reaction score
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
FFS the point im trying to make

If the best half back has bad games and cant do it, how can u expect Sherwin to do it
Johns will have a bad game once in a blue moon and so will everyone, I think it will be a while till you see him play that bad again. Actually, I dont even think Johns played that bad. The Dragons were simply too good that night. While Sherwin on the other hand has been out of fom for the last year and a half.

SHREK's BRO

Waterboy
Reaction score
look at Johns now beggin 4 a bye read the paper lately
he even said his body cant handle it

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
i am disgusted at this thread!!!

Oh Sherwin didnt play well drop him to PL why!! they are called a team for a reason its meant to be a team effort the team wasnt up for it and i dont think you can blame one person for the whole team losing!!! if he played so bad why didnt the rest of the team step up and do something?

why do we have to start bashing on Sherwin when we lose!!!

Blue Beard

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Honestly how many people on here actually have any idea??
Whenever we lose you come out saying drop him or he sucked..... blah blah blah.
Constantly changing the side around does nothing but disrupt the season....Just look at the Roosters so far this year.
In 2004 we got flogged 35 - 0 and everyone said Drop this guy and that guy...
That same side went on and won the comp...
If your a fan you take the good with the bad.
A couple of weeks ago everyone was saying Newcastle and the Cowboys would win the comp and there ws no point finishing the season because those 2 teams would win anyway....
Well both those teams lost this week and they had their play makers available....That is how football goes.!!!!!
Some of you need to wake up to yourselves and shut your damn pie holes.

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:

Oh Sherwin didnt play well drop him to PL why!! they are called a team for a reason its meant to be a team effort the team wasnt up for it and i dont think you can blame one person for the whole team losing!!! if he played so bad why didnt the rest of the team step up and do something?

Yeah i know what you mean its annoying watch if one day he does get dropped they would be saying bring Sherwin back. His our best halfback we just need to give him a bit of time am i right Mz Shifty :grinning:

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
thank you blue beard!!!

its getting to the point that everyone is being too critical of OUR team!!

this is not supporting them it is putting them down so stop it please!!

Man Hater

B good or B good at it
Reaction score
dog4lyf said:
Yeah i know what you mean its annoying watch if one day he does get dropped they would be saying bring Sherwin back. His our best halfback we just need to give him a bit of time am i right Mz Shifty :grinning:
100 million% right dog4lyf!!! why dont we recall some of the previous threads about shifty and see????

Yes a bit of time and faith in the bloke!! We all loved him in 04 but a few bad games and all of sudden he has done nothing for us..

You support them through thick and thin!! through bad and good and this is a bad phase that will pass but we need to keep our trust in him!! :D

Mustang

lol
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:
100 million% right dog4lyf!!! why dont we recall some of the previous threads about shifty and see????

Yes a bit of time and faith in the bloke!! We all loved him in 04 but a few bad games and all of sudden he has done nothing for us..

You support them through thick and thin!! through bad and good and this is a bad phase that will pass but we need to keep our trust in him!! :D
lmao lol thats gonna happen again ;)

FranDemon

Waterboy
Reaction score
dog4lyf said:

Yep that's right give him a bit of time. Give him a bit of time in PL to get his sh*t together.

FranDemon

Waterboy
Reaction score
Mz Shifty 83 said:

The same reason why he got dropped after Round 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.