Sharon woods

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Did you actually watch the game ?

He was soft in defence and did a lot of arm throwing especially in the lead up to the last two tries. At no point did I discuss his game with ball in hand except to say it’s solid yet you have gone all out on that. Jog on
He most definitely looked gas last 10 probably played more minutes than expected with Tolman going down (middles)

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree 100%. Woodsey may not be the worlds leading prop in the first four rounds but he is coming back from a hamstring injury and playing in a new club. He is still going OK and certainly better than Tolman, Graham and Kasiano went for all of last year. The good news is he will only get better as the little men start trailing him a bit better. Can't wait for the inevitable backflips by most of our fans when he starts popping balls to Mbye, JMK and co.
Agree, I have been not real impressed with what hes done so far but he hasnt been terrible. When he starts playing the minutes he should be playing that when we will start seign the benefit. Still waiting for the Woods Offload to Mbye. Fingers crossed that this will be a real threat real soon.

We have been real patchy in games so far, yeah the refs havent helped but that 2nd half was all us last week. Stupid Errors and worse decisions.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why the fuck is Sharon in our team for? After you knock on you don’t get up like a bitch and jog. Fuck her off the team can’t deal with the testicle-less fuck

Born&BredABulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His performances have been up and down but the whole teams performances have been shit. I'm not a massive fan of him but at least he's having moments, not worth the 800k but neither is the rest of the team. Our reserve graders would put up a better fight.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No 2nd phase play none whatsoever,very ordinary

Status
Not open for further replies.