Not open for further replies.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
As i mentioned in another thread, would anyone here seriously consider he or Klemmer for the Kangaroos?
Nope. It's not that they're shit it's just that they're not performing like the Australian frontrow. Woods has been better than Klemmer imo.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Woods has been solid but fuck he’s horrible in defence. Watch him yesterday against Souths miss tackle after tackle and even tackled one of our own at one stage. I was more disgusted in him then I was with Cummins in that last 5 mins when Souths took the lead with a couple of soft tries. Needs to improve a hell of a lot to be worth the price.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Woods and Klemmer are somewhat out of form... but I honestly believe that's just due to the rest of our 17. We need another solid half and the rest of our pack bar Mariner don't really offer any go forward... we need fit agro front rowers on the bench and someone like Pangai Jr who would balance our go forward on the starting pack. Hoping that Pay gets our recruitment right, Woods doesn't need to change his game, be our offload guy, we need to have someone join Klemmer doing the hard yards because ATM he has no help imo

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If anyone thought they were going to get the madness crazy aggressive player from woods they were always going to be disappointed. BUT he will run the ball up, attract defenders, offload and quick play the balls.

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If anyone thought they were going to get the madness crazy aggressive player from woods they were always going to be disappointed. BUT he will run the ball up, attract defenders, offload and quick play the balls.
For $800k serious?? For someone to play gk all min and run it up and 2 off loads
For $800 k I want a beast!

This is my point!

We could put In our bench for $200k and do the same what he does or doesn’t.

cdunc

New Pup
Reaction score
$800k to play minimum minutes and when we needed someone to step up and help out mariner and klemmer to step up as a leading enforcer and take it to south- he did not

Worth the money??
Big fat no!
He has added a point of difference in the forwards non one else has an offload in the pack. Yes can get better but doesn't warrant a bagging

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I said earlier in the year that woods was the wrong type of forward for us and I got shouted down for it,his defence is shit his meters are shit and most sides have worked out he's going to offload so they are shutting the ball down,Queensland worked him out two years ago.Woods is going to be a very expensive anchor around our neck

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No good and not worth the money he is on. Fuck him off back to the tigers or swap him for Graham

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
For $800k serious?? For someone to play gk all min and run it up and 2 off loads
For $800 k I want a beast!

This is my point!

We could put In our bench for $200k and do the same what he does or doesn’t.
Don't get me wrong mate i would love a beast as well. I have no idea what woods is on and its not really relevant to what i'm saying. what i'm saying is woods was never going to be the fearsome beast.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
looks like our new she rex I hope I'm bloody wrong.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
We need him and Klemmer the Aussie front row on at the same time to make dents, and for that kind of moola we need rep performances.
Its no point whinging about one player when we are not getting the basics right, we are blooding big fobs who are not used to catching in first grade, it might take a couple of weeks, do it now before its too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.