Sharmoot gaol too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You said you had equations that showed we were created. Pics or it didnt happen

No I didnt. LOL, you have just proven you dont read my posts

I said the calculation by scientists showed how unlikely we are here by chance alone. That doesnt prove God, I even said that.

Please people, before you attack someone, make sure you actually read what they say. Or you'll end up like xeno here

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
No I didnt. LOL, you have just proven you dont read my posts

I said the calculation by scientists showed how unlikely we are here by chance alone. That doesnt prove God, I even said that.

Please people, before you attack someone, make sure you actually read what they say. Or you'll end up like xeno here
LOL ok...what did you mean then? You claimed intelligent design...what does that mean GB? Someone created us? If you dont believe in evolution, you then believe in someone creating us.
Choose one GB, don't sit on the fence. You even attacked me saying how i couldnt be religious if i didn't think god exists. So you obviously meant god. Amnesia much?

Peace!

X

XxFoVoSxX

LOL ok...what did you mean then? You claimed intelligent design...what does that mean GB? Someone created us? If you dont believe in evolution, you then believe in someone creating us.
Choose one GB, don't sit on the fence. You even attacked me saying how i couldnt be religious if i didn't think god exists. So you obviously meant god. Amnesia much?

Peace!
game set match

LOL

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Peace!

No

OMG, are you deliberately believing in the opposite of what I write. I cant believe anyone can read something then believe almost the opposite

I said the calculations showed believing in a higher being isnt so crazy. I explicitly said it doesnt prove god, but it doesnt make it crazy either, Which was Al Bundy's point.

As for you. You said you believed in God, however you argue with me, a person who's showing believing in God isnt quite as crazy as Al Bundy thinks. That shows me, you're not arguing with what I say, but just arguing with for the sake of it, no matter what I say

I didnt say I didnt believe in Evolution either, I explicitly said this as well, now I know you're just making stuff up.

A conversation with you will be like

Guy: Hi

Xeno: Bye?

Guy: I said hi. Nice day today

Xeno: Bad day today?

Last edited by a moderator:

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Me and xeno have had this convo before via PM. He's just causing sh1t again by restarting the convo. So to save time, I'll just post the PM convo here and show how I proved him wrong.

xeno said:
Game Breaker said:
xeno said:
Game Breaker said:
xeno said:

xeno, you just proved to me you dont read my posts.

My problems isnt with evolution. I said this. I was referring to the origins of humans. Evolution doesnt go into that.

Thats why I posted the calcs of us being here just by chance (i.e our origins)
Yes but you continually miss my point. No one has e cold hard evidence on either. If they did, there would be no debate on this in the world.

I never claimed I had cold hard evidence. You're showing again that you dont read what I post.

What I was showing from those calcs, was the believing in God isnt impossible.

I wasnt trying to prove its true, I was disproving its false. Theres a difference between them. Think about that
No you never stated it like that. If you said it like you did just then GB i would have no issues.
GB i dont disagree with you coz i can but i have very different views. On another thing i didn't mean to talk about the Taliban i was meant to talk about AL Qaeda. I dont know why i said taliban however if you look at Al Qaeda, America has trained those guys to control the whole region.
xeno said:
Game Breaker said:
xeno said:
I dont care for proof, i want Ben's thread to be restored. That thread was a sincere thread.

I know the Taliban were trained by them but it's known the CIA fund Al Qaeda big time now

Heres the proof:

I didnt dismiss the whole theory. What I dismissed was the origin of us being here by chance.
Its too small

No its not.

I base this on the probability of us being here by chance. The calculations show the number is too small, its rounded down to zero.

I dont claim Ive proven it 100%, but based on the probability of us being here randomly, I would say intelligent design has a better than 0% og occuring
http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=1549494#post1549494
By saying what you said there, you dismissed evolution

The bold bit shows xeno was just talking crap again. Got no idea why he wants to restart the convo when I showed him why he was wrong via PM

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xeno U seen to get hooked on the same thing for weeks.

u burn because it is extremely obvious that gb has much more intelligence than you.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
After reading the pm's it is clear that xeno is all show and tries to look cool on a public forum.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

Peace!

I think it's ridiclous your arguing about someones beliefs, everyone is free to believe w/e the **** they want to believe.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
whats funny is xeno actually believes in god

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Back on topic, has anyone heard if the police have arrested sharmoot yet?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
To Kimlo & Hasoon, i do believe in god but it's called blind faith. There is no actual physical evidence of him existing. You hvae a picture of god lately creating humans or what ever?
Evolution has just as much chance of being true, as everything that has been looked at is pure speculation. I believe there is a person that created us but if one day someone discovers it was evolution, i would happily drop my religion unlike half the world which would be in denial.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gladiator.

lol its boots he takes the piss outta everyone

how can you hate this nice guy hating white power member

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why do people defend other people. Get them out of their baby chair and defend themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.