Sharks vs dogs trial

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its really sad reading all these comments. seems no game structure, poor defence, dumb mistakes, lack of discipline. we waited all off season to go through the same old crap again. Barret and Jackson need to take a lot of the blame. We cant keep making excuses anymore. Sure its a trail. But what have they been doing at training? I am just glad I cant see this on TV
Did you even watch the game? Or just reading comments?

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disappointing scoreline, but I liked what we put on display. Its just a trial, but I fucking hope to God we defend better then that come round 1.
how r u happy with the way we played? This is a full strength squad?????

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We've looked good when we've had good ball (literally have only had a few times). Burton will be a freak if we give him the opportunity. Way too many errors, penalties and other dumb things. That hasn't changed from last year. The talent is there tho.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think the theme of the half the half is dumb.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our attack looks better, but still too many mistakes from panic passing when no need to push the ball.
We may be trying to bring back the Dogs of War, but stupid penalties by just being thuggish is not the way to do it.

Every penalty we conceded was justified. Time to stop stupid, and play the game.

There are good signs from the Dogs - we just need to stop the stupid play.

Definitely not top eight material.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When we have discipline we will win, at the moment we have no discipline.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Straight out no jk here I know it’s a trail but same shit as last year with no Improvement I’m sorry but Barrett has no idea he has to go

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Be patient guys
Some really good signs but also bad shit we need to cut out like errors, defence and penalties but we will get there
I agree not a strong suit of many here though..waiting for the 25 sub threads to be created real soon.
Also I don't see how this is all on Barrett, the fukn players have to be accountable too...?