Sharks vs dogs trial

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the NRL's way of saying we still hate you & your fans. It's funny because they seem to do things all around how much money they can make. If they were smarter they could make FAR more money by giving us great spots.
I think the commentators last Monday seemed surprised by the good standard of the game. It certainly was better than anything we dished up last year except the last one but I just dont think Wests were interested.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
A bit harsh on Creedence Toia, not sure why he didn't make the cut. Barrett adding another half in Rajab to the squad is interesting. Surely he's nowhere near ready for first grade though? No idea how Barrett intends to give all these halves the proper minutes now.

Okunbur getting a start is insanity. It's pretty much blind hope he gets his confidence up before round 1 and shows how poor our wing depth really is.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Season is fucking over. Barret has favorites and they get chosen only because he likes them in his own imaginary dream line up and wont make a change. Seriously how the fuck do u watch how okunbors game and think i need this guy starting at wing against quality nrl wingers like how do u think of that idea. Unbelievable. Wakeham at 14 is useless would rather josh cook or at least a prop instead. This guy has no fucking clue, people need to hop off the t baz train. Idc if this is a trial the guy himself said he would start is strongest 17.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that's Barrett's top 17 we're in trouble.
I dont think its too far off. The one notable would be RFM for Waddell. Okonbur was horrible last week but we need the metres out of our own end. I agree that if he doesnt improve his handling he will be punted. Not sure about Wakeham at 14. To me that should either be Cook or BBO.

But I dont really think any of the players from 19-29 have shown enough to definitely say they should be in the top 17 come Rd 1. Alot of them havent played much footy over the past few years

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
looks like Okunbor is starting the season on the wing. Barrett boutta lose his job based on this decision. Can’t believe we let go Cotric to play this dud
Cotric probably left for Mahoney,

ripped the bandaid off early in case Thompson digs his heels in and stays for 2023