Sharks vs dogs trial

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
all it takes is to lose paps again and they'll have to use meaney at fb
Meaney will be alright behind a solid forward pack. Even if he’s
bog average, in that system with the players he has around him they will be ok. Look how they went last year when they rested players for fun.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Meaney will be alright behind a solid forward pack. Even if he’s
bog average, in that system with the players he has around him they will be ok. Look how they went last year when they rested players for fun.
guess time will tell during the season, I still think storm will make the 8 but I dont think they'll get top 4

Doge

Kennel Established
Reaction score
guess time will tell during the season, I still think storm will make the 8 but I dont think they'll get top 4
They have the 2 best hookers in the comp, the 2nd best halves pairing, one of the best young fullbacks and still have one of the best forward packs in the comp, they also have the best coach in the game, I hate them but they are a lock for the top 4 and will go deep in the finals as usual.

Who do you think is going to finish top 4?

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
They have the 2 best hookers in the comp, the 2nd best halves pairing, one of the best young fullbacks and still have one of the best forward packs in the comp, they also have the best coach in the game, I hate them but they are a lock for the top 4 and will go deep in the finals as usual.

Arguably the best spine in the comp

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

parra manly panthers roosters

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I got a feeling or maybe hope, parra slides out
Roosters
Storm
Penrith
Manly
For me
I don't think Manly have any real depth. Their entire season and success like last season is on Jake Turbo's shoulders again. Storm, Panthers and Roosters like most seasons will be consistent and fighting it out for sure.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't think Manly have any real depth. Their entire season and success like last season is on Jake Turbo's shoulders again. Storm, Panthers and Roosters like most seasons will be consistent and fighting it out for sure.
You mean tommy? Agree their depth is limited but if tommy plays almost the season they are a lock in top4

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roosters will improve from last year, most other top teams squads are a little weaker this season

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where was Hitman Casey?
We need violence!

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I just think there will be more teams that defend him better this year.
Compulsory viewing for all coaches the Manly v Melbourne Final from last season.

Always a Bulldog

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

They will finish minor premiers or runners up

No brainer

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Top 4.

Storm
Chooks
Eels
Panthers

Bunnies will slide and won’t surprise if they miss the 8

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You mean tommy? Agree their depth is limited but if tommy plays almost the season they are a lock in top4
Sorry yeah, Tom. There's so many Trobojevics now its hard to keep up LOL. If Tom goes down then Manly is done.