Sharks Next Week

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long is Avo out for?

Love to see him given a chance in the 1 again. This perham is bog average
Ciraldo tried something out of the box but time to admit Perham at the back is a failure. Ava has Perham more than covered for pace and attacking ability also has a passing and kicking game. Scored a number of tries at the back last year and looks like he has bulked up to help with defence. He just needs to get more involved in attacking play.

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perham
Burns
Skelton
Alamoti
Casey
Burton
Flanagan
King
Mahoney
TPJ
Preston
RFM
Sutton

Oloapu
Morrin
Waddell
Tsikrikas or Hughes

That’d be my side assuming Averillo and Davey are out. Reynolds has tried but it’s time to blood Oloapu slowly, not fair to throw him in at 7 against a good sharks side in a depleted team, size on the bench is still an issue but morrin plays well above his weight imo and there’s basically no one left to pick if we’re honest

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do we even have enough outside backs next week if Perham is injured and Burns as well (as reported on both)

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldo tried something out of the box but time to admit Perham at the back is a failure. Ava has Perham more than covered for pace and attacking ability also has a passing and kicking game. Scored a number of tries at the back last year and looks like he has bulked up to help with defence. He just needs to get more involved in attacking play.
He doesn’t set the world on fire I agree. The unseen benefits of him at fullback is his defence. If Avo was there we would have had multiple more try’s scored against this year.

Not just his defence but his communication to the defensive line helping to shut things down.

Sometimes you need to look at the bigger picture. Avo played two good games at fullback. Then teams worked him out. He played scared from that point on. Avo is not our fullback answer.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got three kickers and no one is kicking except Burtons bombs.
Any tries have gotta come from kicks.
Kicks.
Kicks.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Considering injuries and unlikelihood of further exemptions

Perham *injured? (Casey)
Casey (okunbor)
Alomoti
Burns is day to day atm (Hoffman)
Skelton
Burton
Flanny
King
Reed
TPJ
Preston
RFM
Waddell

Hughes
Sutton
Okunbor (Topine)
KO

Edit* didn't realise Perham might be injured aswell fmd

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Ciraldo needs to make a lot of changes. Flanagan looks like he'll be dropped. Okunbur should never play wing again. Hopefully Casey and Skelton come into the backline (with Averillo probably out too) with Oloapu at halfback
What makes you think flange will be dropped? i mean, it would be great but i haven't seen any signs of it yet.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
What makes you think flange will be dropped? i mean, it would be great but i haven't seen any signs of it yet.
He got moved to hooker with Reed to halfback in the last 15 or so minutes. He probably would have been benched if we weren't so low on players..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we need to call in all the troops we are paying for to not play for us

Cotric
DWZ
Jackson

all need to be named

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
  • Jake Averillo (knee, TBC)
  • Braidon Burns (ankle, Round 8)
  • Andrew Davey (finger, Round 11)
  • Jacob Kiraz (knee, Round 11)
  • Fa'amanu Brown (elbow, Round 11)
  • Chris Patolo (knee, Round 12)
  • Franklin Pele (arm, Round 14)
  • Josh Addo-Carr (ankle, Round 15)
  • Luke Thompson (foot, Round 16)
  • Viliame Kikau (pectoral, Round 18)
  • Bailey Biondi-Odo (knee, Round 21)
Cronulla Sharks
  • Dale Finucane (suspended, Round 10)
  • Toby Rudolf (foot, Round 18)
  • Jesse Colquhoun (foot, indefinite)
  • Kade Dykes (knee, season)

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
forget about this week. Sharks will destroy us with there clinical plays, get on there wingers for anytime. It’s a lock. We just need to get through unscathed as the following four weeks are winnable for us.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t see Flano being dropped this week, CC will pick him for his defence which I get the feeling will be sorely needed ..