Shane Flannagan's sly dig.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Isn't he eligible to be a head coach again in 2022? I wonder if Gould will give him a call.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Flanagan has a 55% win rate through his time at the Sharks. He has earned the right to be critical.
I don't. Especially if you had to cheat the cap and use peptides to get 55% wins.

If you're in the media I think it should be at least 75% win rate.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't. Especially if you had to cheat the cap and use peptides to get 55% wins.

If you're in the media I think it should be at least 75% win rate.
So you're saying no coaches should be in the media?

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has voice and opinion that can be heard and seen publicly to everyone. Nothing he is saying about the dogs is wrong. We are shit, have been for long time and he is saying what we all wish we could say for Trent and the bulldogs to hear.

Last edited:

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When analysing the run on squad, he comments that Okunbor moves onto the wing & that Kyle Flanagan moves to number 18, " I am sure he will not make any mistakes there."
Maybe he was talking about kyle?

FZ1-S

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The sooner he gets a job somewhere and takes his son with him the better. Then we can look forward to 6 months worth of articles criticising the club about how he was treated.
And even better than that will be the first time he has to drop his son from first grade..

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am surprised Flanagan has not shown the same sort of mentorship with his flaccid son as he did with his Sharks players and stick him full of human growth hormones... a chemical response to a genetically inferior offspring
Love that this post came from a guy called 'alchemist' haha

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How unprofessional is he. Literally risked his media job. You cant be that personal on the media