Opinion Shane flanagan

Doggies2035

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He’s shit roosters were smart to sack him offers nothing like usual.
They should put bodi oddo biondi as 5/8

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The worst dogs performance I can remember since I've been supporting the club probably (since 2005). I know we have plenty of outs but it isn't good enough. We've been in a hole for 3 and a half years now and we still haven't found the bottom of it apparently.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It was hilarious when he totally avoided talking about his son tipping it on to Saab for that try. Nothing to see there..

He should never have been commentating. I'd rather hear John Hopoate commentating if they're getting players parents in the booth.

mixa79

Waterboy
Reaction score
ESL don’t want him either we are stuck with the shmuck shithouse performance by all PATHETIC

EzyB

Banned
Reaction score
Fuk he talks a lot of shit about the bulldogs why don’t you talk about your son how his MIA not even touched the ball
His son had a try assist when he gave it to manly for a try.

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The worst dogs performance I can remember since I've been supporting the club probably (since 2005). I know we have plenty of outs but it isn't good enough. We've been in a hole for 3 and a half years now and we still haven't found the bottom of it apparently.
I have been following since around 1988

that is the most embarrassing performance I have ever seen us play...
We need to announce some massive signings soon

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Less said the better about today

Roosters v Dogs after a 0 - 112 weekend

the world just keeps getting stranger - I’m blaming COVID

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Biondi oddo kick for repeat was the only positive.
That was sweet. And to come up with it in a badly misfiring attack at the end of a game in which the team has been pumped. Good signs, we need some youngsters with some toughness between the ears.

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They pulled our pants down, pissed all over us and we just allowed them to. Every player on the field was weak and should retire out of shame. What a humiliating performance. Disgraceful

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Shane Flanno wasn't too bad. He didn't mention anything about his son at all, which is probably the safe option. His tactical insight was accurate enough, even if obvious, let's face it, there wasn't much subtle play going on out there.

He was quick to note BBO's play for the repeat set. He also noted that the Dogs have big plans and won't be at the bottom for ever.

BG73

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It’s as bad as things can get. The club is in disarray, if we had any substance and character we’d put up a fight, that was shameful