Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Was I correct about the w player?
Yeh mate.

Did anyone see on the news aboutKennedy from Roosters being in some trouble with ASADA about possession or some shit. Signed with Broncos now. Another bloke who screams of being on it.

likeadoggy

Banned
Reaction score
I wondered why they let him go when they had big raps on him. when does that **** WH get done?

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nothing will happen.

As I discused with TG, they will give a pass to the players to protect G.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Nothing will happen.

As I discused with TG, they will give a pass to the players to protect G.
Nothing will happen to Paul Gallen or nothiung will happen to the sharks at all?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Some of the players involved used peptides to aid in recovery from injuries, me personally i have no issue with that at all, i have actually had a simmilar option for myself with an injury but opted not too. At the end of the day, fans, clubs and the game need these players on the park, so using something that aids in recovery and gets them on the park faster without any major long term effects should be allowed.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Some of the players involved used peptides to aid in recovery from injuries, me personally i have no issue with that at all, i have actually had a simmilar option for myself with an injury but opted not too. At the end of the day, fans, clubs and the game need these players on the park, so using something that aids in recovery and gets them on the park faster without any major long term effects should be allowed.
Peptides are great for recovery but then that means they will be easier to "get" if you know what I mean for our NRL players.

The DoggFather

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nothing will happen to Paul Gallen or nothiung will happen to the sharks at all?
Nothing will happen to any player to protect their poster boy. If he wasn't involved, every player would of been named and shamed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Peptides are great for recovery but then that means they will be easier to "get" if you know what I mean for our NRL players.
Yh i know what you mean, but the way things are now every type of drug is easily accessible anyway. You walk into a gym and roids are pretty much handed to you on a platter now.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Is it just me or are "the terrible three" fanning their own farts at The Daily Telegraph at the moment?

Source: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...nfraction-notice/story-fni3gv5x-1226781050076
Kennedy's fate is set to be announced before that of the 14 players who participated in Cronulla's controversial 2011 supplement program: Paul Gallen, John Morris, Ben Pomeroy, Wade Graham, Nathan Gardner, Nathan Stapleton, Stewart Mills, Jayson Bukuya, Anthony Tupou, Matt Wright, Jeremy Smith, Kade Snowden, Luke Douglas and Albert Kelly.

The NRL sanctions against Cronulla purely relate to code of conduct breaches, with no infraction notices to be handed to any former or current Sharks player this week.
So they've named names, but no infractions yet.

In the meanwhile, this Hibbert bloke is just screwing around ASADA making a mockery out of them.

Not sure who is the bigger joke, Hibbert, or his hair.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...rotein-ice-cream/story-e6frf3ou-1226782822441

More serious business awaited the Australian Crime Commission (ACC) building in Sydney yesterday, but 'The Gazelle' still managed to turn his much-anticipated ASADA interview into a laughing stock.

Found to have injected dozens of Cronulla players with banned peptides CJC-1295 and GHRP-6 by an independent report this year, Hibbert fronted the interrogators with a media chaperone and an esky full of protein ice cream.

Hibbert didn't last an hour in the interview room, refusing to co-operate on legal advice from his solicitor, Zali Burrows.

A human rights lawyer and candidate for the Palmer United Party at this year's Federal Election, Burrows has argued that ASADA disclosure notices are invalid.

When asked to explain last night, she pointed The Daily Telegraph toward ASADA's own legislative framework but refrained from shedding any more light on her reasoning.
So Hibbert can get off with little to no penalty, whilst the players face lengthy bans?

Either way, with Earl speaking with ASADA, and Kennedy bound to try and cooperate n exchange for information, I'd say the noose is slowly tightening.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peptides and steroids are recovery drugs.

Last edited by a moderator:

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The government has spent over 30 million on this investigation. They aren't going to stop until they get roi. They want a big name player just like the US did with lance Armstrong

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or are "the terrible three" fanning their own farts at The Daily Telegraph at the moment?

So they've named names, but no infractions yet.

In the meanwhile, this Hibbert bloke is just screwing around ASADA making a mockery out of them.

Not sure who is the bigger joke, Hibbert, or his hair.

So Hibbert can get off with little to no penalty, whilst the players face lengthy bans?

Either way, with Earl speaking with ASADA, and Kennedy bound to try and cooperate n exchange for information, I'd say the noose is slowly tightening.
Hibbert could be a double for jeff daniels from dumb and dumber lol

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
I have never agreed to whatever crap that shemale Rebecca Wilson has written but for once I agree with him on this.

Cronulla coach Shane Flanagan is a man disgraced. He has overseen a program of injections at the club which breached his duty of care to young footballers. Smith has given Flanagan until January 15 to appeal the decision but there is little doubt he faces at least nine months on the sideline. I believe his coaching days should be over.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What will be interesting is that "the gazelle" dank consistently deny ever giving athletes banned substances and seemed to always be getting clarification from asada that whatever they were using wasnt banned ,both sides seem to differ alot

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan looks like he is in further trouble by the NRL for attending Shark Park yesterday to watch his son play in the HM.

NRL have clearly instructed Flanagan not to go anywhere near Shark Park or the club for whatever reason.

What will be interesting is that "the gazelle" dank consistently deny ever giving athletes banned substances and seemed to always be getting clarification from asada that whatever they were using wasnt banned ,both sides seem to differ alot
No Dank is being made a scapegoat out of all this, he is totally innocent and he was forced by Flanagan to run these illegal Sports Science programs at the sharks in 2011. Never Danks fault.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If these chemicals allegedly taken by payers were to increase their performance, they have failed badly.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Peptides? Meh.... its basically protein.

Interestingly watched Dallas Buyers Club the other day, and they were using them to treat HIV/AIDS 30 years ago.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
NRL Press Statement - Tuesday, 4 March 2014

UPDATE REGARDING SHANE FLANAGAN’S ATTENDANCE AT SHARKS TRIAL MATCH

The NRL has received an explanation from the Cronulla Sharks and Shane Flanagan in relation to Mr Flanagan’s attendance at the Sharks’ trial match on Saturday, 22 February 2014.

In a written statement, Cronulla Sharks Chief Executive Officer Steve Noyce has assured the NRL that Mr Flanagan’s attendance was in a private capacity.

Mr Noyce said that outside an exchange of pleasantries with Paul Gallen, Mr Flanagan had no involvement with the Club, its sponsors, coach or team.

As a result of preliminary findings reached by NRL Chief Executive Officer, Mr Dave Smith, in December 2013, Mr Flanagan’s registration has been suspended and he is prohibited from having direct or indirect involvement with the club.

Based on the explanation provided by Mr Noyce and Mr Flanagan, the NRL accepts there has not been a breach of Mr Flanagan’s suspension.

We have also reconfirmed our advice to the Cronulla Sharks in January that the NRL is comfortable with Mr Flanagan watching his son play in a junior competition.

Mr Smith is considering submissions provided by the Cronulla Sharks, Mr Flanagan and Mr Elkin in relation to preliminary findings against them.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
NRL Press Statement - Tuesday, 4 March 2014

UPDATE REGARDING SHANE FLANAGAN’S ATTENDANCE AT SHARKS TRIAL MATCH

The NRL has received an explanation from the Cronulla Sharks and Shane Flanagan in relation to Mr Flanagan’s attendance at the Sharks’ trial match on Saturday, 22 February 2014.

In a written statement, Cronulla Sharks Chief Executive Officer Steve Noyce has assured the NRL that Mr Flanagan’s attendance was in a private capacity.

Mr Noyce said that outside an exchange of pleasantries with Paul Gallen, Mr Flanagan had no involvement with the Club, its sponsors, coach or team.

As a result of preliminary findings reached by NRL Chief Executive Officer, Mr Dave Smith, in December 2013, Mr Flanagan’s registration has been suspended and he is prohibited from having direct or indirect involvement with the club.

Based on the explanation provided by Mr Noyce and Mr Flanagan, the NRL accepts there has not been a breach of Mr Flanagan’s suspension.

We have also reconfirmed our advice to the Cronulla Sharks in January that the NRL is comfortable with Mr Flanagan watching his son play in a junior competition.

Mr Smith is considering submissions provided by the Cronulla Sharks, Mr Flanagan and Mr Elkin in relation to preliminary findings against them.
Farout all this shit just because he watched his son play the game he is/was a coach in. Maybe he is helping his son by watching him play since he does have first grade experience in coaching (no peptides for his son!), a father legitimately watching his son play was blow out of proportion by the media in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.