SGBall Players of the future !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaddy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just back from the S G Ball trials, and let me tell you we will kill it with these kids, they simply dominated, the players to watch are as follows:

Paki Afu - demolition man, he looked like he wasn't even trying and the Penrith side could not handle him.

Neenan Simpson - this kid is electric, he is a version of Preston Campbell but bigger with better speed and skill.

Alvin Matevaeo ?? What a giant, just destroyed them in the centres, this guy will be a star.

Also 1 other Giant Centre who is a young mould of Lote Tequiri , this guy scored 4 tries and ran like a bull, he will definitely be an unstoppable star.

There were also 2 backrowers from the first trial, which showed great potential.

My only fear is our retention policy, will we let these guys slip through the cracks??

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
afu is a very big boy but itdidnt look like he was tryin because he couldnt keep up with the pace of the game but still ery impressive .. neenan simpson killed it against there 17s developement side will b interestin to watch against a better outfit ..

alvan is just a freakish playa need to keep him for the future

M

Mr Miyagi

afu is a very big boy but itdidnt look like he was tryin because he couldnt keep up with the pace of the game but still ery impressive .. neenan simpson killed it against there 17s developement side will b interestin to watch against a better outfit ..

I wish I knew what you looked like so I could have kicked you in the balls lol
For fun btw

the Coyote

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure there are 2 more fobs.. 7 of us WOAH :whacky:

nahhh you can make it, its okay. i dont want to be the one to cop sh!t from everyone for making a thread for fobs haha :grinning:
I count myself as a semi FOB but not a fea FOB .... though
"Fresh of da Boat" is a bit misleading.... do you guys know
of anybody that has paddled over from Samoa/ Tonga in a canoe?

The Coyote

ps: My nephew has been offered a contract with the Dogs but
will most likely stay in Auckland and play for the Warriors, his
parents think that Condell Park is too far from Belmore......
Silly coconuts........

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
neenan is a gun player future star but i dont think he'll stay chances are with the future halves already at the dogz with groom n barba i reckon he'll get pached by another club (cock-a-doodle-doooooo), maybe roosters

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
neenan has been madein2 a fullbak so i dnt see any reason y he wouldnt stay he twice the playa at fullbak than he is at halfbak so i think we have a very good chance of keepin him ...

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
wateva i still reckon he may get signed by another club, he's just too good not to be signed by another team who'll offer him more than we could, gl to him though, wen did he switch to fullback i remember him at the greenacre tigers at the halves?

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeh i no where ur comin from he still plays half bak for greenacre but last yr in his first yr of sg got pushed bak. it suits his game because rep footy is a bit harder than park n ppl dnt think he can handle the pressure in the havles but wen at fullbak it gives him a free reign

Gaddy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I can tell you that Folkes was in deep discussions with Simpson, so lets see if we let him slip?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Pretty sure i read on here that Simpson was all but signed by the Rabbitohs but then changed his mind and re-signed withthe Dogs for 2-3 years.

Gaddy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

You obvisously did not see Afu steam onto the ball late in the second half knocking anyone in his way out of the way ??? This kid is the real deal, i hate to say it he remind me of The big Cock Mason when he was young !!

M

Mr Miyagi

You obvisously did not see Afu steam onto the ball late in the second half knocking anyone in his way out of the way ??? This kid is the real deal, i hate to say it he remind me of The big Cock Mason when he was young !!
Big cock Mason was very soft for his size Gaddy.
He used to get nailed by guys my size in defence.
I think your memory has served you wrong.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Afu was wearing number 14 right?

-313-

Big cock Mason was very soft for his size Gaddy.
He used to get nailed by guys my size in defence.
I think your memory has served you wrong.
100% agree, Mason used to be a big ***** with an afro, he only HTFU in 2004 and late in the season.

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
actually i did see that but thats just one run i said he was a gun but he needs to get fitter so he can go all game it weill come with time just wait n see..

Zip

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
number 4 in the second trial was jamal... strong player.. all 4 centres. maybe besides alvin matavao can play second row/ prop... and hve speed and agiilty to play centre wing

Status
Not open for further replies.