Settlement has been reached it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
We're trying to seek 750k for SBW when it should be at least double that figure. McIntyre as Club Solicitor and League Club Chairman would have nailed Toulon for all they are worth. The Chairman needs to show leadership.
Yeah, He would of also run a $8 million cap.

olddogman

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
750,000 plus 4 years @ 500,000 a year left on contract we did allright

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oasis only got scuttled because of Bob Carr. It was a brilliant plan and still don't write it off if we can get things back together again.

McIntyre has never been on the Football Club board. He is League Club Chairman and as such his only job was to provide funds to the Football Club. It was the Football Club CEO and another Football Club employee that signed up the players for excessive amounts.

Before the 1998 grand final we were set to miss out on the criteria. We had low crowds from 1995 to 1998 (60% of the criteria) and we lost nine representative players from 1994 to 1996. We were losing players and we needed to do what it took to stay in the competition beyond 1999 without merging or dying. So we decided to sign players and devised a system that was fool proof until Bob Hagan and Al Constitindis leaked it all out.

In the end we're standing alone. The salary cap will go in 5-10 years and if we don't get our League Club right than we'll fold. People don't understand only one person can run our League Club.
Understand this and hence why my view on Mcintyre's part in the cap scandal has softened.

My problem is that he must have known this was going on even if he wasn't making the decisions. I think we've discussed this on here before.

You obviously have more facts and figures at your fingertips than I ever will but I have always thought we are in pretty good shape financially and in a better position than other Sydney clubs.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
750,000 plus 4 years @ 500,000 a year left on contract we did allright
B/S. We hold the upper hand as we have the contract. Toulon want him, they have to pay whatever we tell them to pay. Stuff them. Seriously. Fight fire with fire. Peponis is weak.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Much like the Thoroughbreds. Don't comment on Bulldogs matters.
Until there's a rule which specifically states that a non bulldogs fan can not comment in the bulldogs discussion forum, I'll continue to do so ;)

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He's never signed a player in his life.

Without McIntyre there would be no Bulldogs. Our Club was dead in 1982 and couldn't pay a single player. McIntyre put together a plan for the League Club and Football Club and won the members support from both clubs and began the rebuilding process.

Bob Hagan was the one that sunk us. No one else.
matt, no one is disputing what mcintyre did in 82' wasnt legendary, that was a long time ago though, how long does he get a meal of that ticket.

the fact is he was a major part in the fiasco of 2002, directly or indirectly is irrelevant, he didnt need to sign players to have dirty hands, the fact that he knew of the happenings and didnt put a stop to them means he is just as grubby as the next man involved.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
matt, no one is disputing what mcintyre did in 82' wasnt legendary, that was a long time ago though, how long does he get a meal of that ticket.

the fact is he was a major part in the fiasco of 2002, directly or indirectly is irrelevant, he didnt need to sign players to have dirty hands, the fact that he knew of the happenings and didnt put a stop to them means he is just as grubby as the next man involved.
Exactly, I don't see anyone here saying look what hazem did in 2004 as to why he should still play.

Look what hazem has done for the last 10 years for the club matt0 yet all you and the 3 gooses that follow you can do is bag hazem in every post.

According to what you keep saying about what he did in 82, Then you should (including your 3 gooses) never bag hazem again.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Understand this and hence why my view on Mcintyre's part in the cap scandal has softened.

My problem is that he must have known this was going on even if he wasn't making the decisions. I think we've discussed this on here before.

You obviously have more facts and figures at your fingertips than I ever will but I have always thought we are in pretty good shape financially and in a better position than other Sydney clubs.
His job as League Club Chairman was to make sure the League Club was making such a profit it could support the Football Club with any requests. There were nine people that knew about the salary cap scheme we put into place. They were the seven League Club directors (which included the Football Club CEO and two Football Club directors), a Football Club employee and a League Club employee. So systems were devised by the League Club and Football Club to channel payments into secret systems. So he didn't say lets give these players 120k. That's not his job. His job was to sign the cheques for the football club, run the league club and comment on legal matters.

What people don't know is that he decided enough was enough when the retention committee signed up their 2002 squad and realised they were a front rower short because of losing Britt, Stone and Ward. So they signed O'Meley and that took them over.

The person most to blame is Hagan and where has he been since 2002?

McIntyre has long been cleared by various licensing courts and is a Life Member of both the Football and League Clubs. Just one of six people to receive the dual honour.

Now the point is and people are missing it. Is $750k too low for SBW? Absolutely. We should have drained him and Toulon to the point both were living in the gutter to match their standards. One thing I know is that McIntyre would have done to them what he did in regards to the Super League settlement.

That money went back into the League Club at Belmore and we still have so much un-used land to invest in. We have pretty much all of Gladstone St to ourselves when we choose to extend further to build apartments, conference centres and hotel. The framework has been done. Just that John Ballesty and the late Kevin Stewart scuttled it all.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score
Exactly, I don't see anyone here saying look what hazem did in 2004 as to why he should still play.

Look what hazem has done for the last 10 years for the club matt0 yet all you and the 3 gooses that follow you can do is bag hazem in every post.

According to what you keep saying about what he did in 82, Then you should (including your 3 gooses) never bag hazem again.
Have I attacked Hazem? I know my cousin bags him. I don't as much except to say that it's sad to see what is happening to him on the field.

MattO

Rocky Power
Reaction score

In fact he tried to stop it all, but as he was obtaining legal advice to protect what was happening and sack the culprit for doing it all that person decided to spill all the beans.

Unfortunately for McIntyre he believes in the theory that made our club so successful where no one would take credit for success and blame others for failure. That was always our motto. Barry Nelson said it each year in his Chairman Forwards about how much a club can achieve when no one looks to take personal credit or glory. They were happy for Bullfrog to be the face of it all when the main players were McIntyre with the League Club and Legal Matters, Nelson with the Solidarity and Team Spirit and Coorey signing the players along with Moore.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
And back to the point. Is $750k enough?
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!
If the bulldogs admin accept this they're very weak and sonny has definitely won.

I think they need to at least pay the rest of his contract 1.6 mill that is.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You were the tool crying about how he left and bagging him worse than anyone ... my little brother this and that pfft your a soft cock of the highest order .... why would you take glee in being half right about such a knut act toward our proud club??

fark off back to toulon or were ever you said you support in a previous thread and do your self a favour take your bipolar medication cock snot.
oh go suk on your son u dumb mut.

how is what you said relevant to me saying sonny got away with it

you hopeless fagget

stop tryign to cause a scene and bandwagon you self confessed deep throater

gregh23

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His job as League Club Chairman was to make sure the League Club was making such a profit it could support the Football Club with any requests. There were nine people that knew about the salary cap scheme we put into place. They were the seven League Club directors (which included the Football Club CEO and two Football Club directors), a Football Club employee and a League Club employee. So systems were devised by the League Club and Football Club to channel payments into secret systems. So he didn't say lets give these players 120k. That's not his job. His job was to sign the cheques for the football club, run the league club and comment on legal matters.

What people don't know is that he decided enough was enough when the retention committee signed up their 2002 squad and realised they were a front rower short because of losing Britt, Stone and Ward. So they signed O'Meley and that took them over.

The person most to blame is Hagan and where has he been since 2002?

McIntyre has long been cleared by various licensing courts and is a Life Member of both the Football and League Clubs. Just one of six people to receive the dual honour.

Now the point is and people are missing it. Is $750k too low for SBW? Absolutely. We should have drained him and Toulon to the point both were living in the gutter to match their standards. One thing I know is that McIntyre would have done to them what he did in regards to the Super League settlement.

That money went back into the League Club at Belmore and we still have so much un-used land to invest in. We have pretty much all of Gladstone St to ourselves when we choose to extend further to build apartments, conference centres and hotel. The framework has been done. Just that John Ballesty and the late Kevin Stewart scuttled it all.
Point taken on Hagan, haven't heard from him since.

I tend to agree with you regarding the current football club chairman. I like Peponis but I think he needs to be more of a figurehead. I am not that close to Sydney but I have only heard from Greenberg on the SBW matter.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score

you hopeless fagget

Who's that in your sig hasoon? She's farking hot!

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score

you hopeless fagget

yes i would

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score

you hopeless fagget

You wanna be a bit more careful in your choice of words you ****ing flea unlike the other children you threaten I will front you you cum dribbling idiot.

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
further to that you pleb you are not a Bulldogs supporters bootlace/******* and he didnt get away with it idiot do you understand the DEFINITION of compensation in the Bulldogs favour?? ..... yes we may have lost him too your french poofs but we will be compensated for his departure hence then one it costs is sonny and toulon.

You need pictures or is that a relatively clearly timeline of events?

Status
Not open for further replies.