Settlement has been reached it seems

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Why give in so easy for a settlement?
The got the injunction and it stopped him from playing. The figure must be very high.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
keep bagging out greenburg guys, id much rather listen to some 18 year old lebo hectic then our CEO who is educated and being advised by lawyers.

honestly, too many speculating retards here. we are lucky to get anything at all.

its like him playing waterpolo. he isnt even playing the same game. and hes in another country.

i mean, what can we do?

brockodore

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sonny Bill's "take-it-or-leave-it proposal" of $750,000 I say leave it and take him for at least his full contract.

Then start chasing that other scumbag Nasser and take him for double that.

jimmy_the_greek

Bulldogs Fanatic
Reaction score
maybe if they said 750, they may have possibly been referring to 750,000 euro. Therefore around 1.3 million?

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
fmd hasoon who is that pole vaulter, keep seeing the hottest pics of her, where's she from. I'd definately touch her with a 10foot pole :p

silva

Utility
Reaction score
They didnt give a figure for the thousandth time mentioned in this thread

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
I don't think a figure would've been disclosed and if it is 750k then that's a deadset travesty.

If you factor in legals, loss of marketability, merchandise, memberships, attendance, plus compensation for the club I'd have sought upwards of $3mill at the very least.

I guess the injunction and other components were a total waste of time, would've been nice to royally fcuk khoder, choc and sbw up the nether region, imagine them in jail rofl.

SBW and his henchmen 1
Bulldogs 0

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Ffs How Much Threads On This One Announcment
rumour is weidler phoned rabbs during ch 9 commentary, and said something about 750,000 threads

wait for it to be a super thread sooner rather than later :D

top_dawg

Kennel Established
Reaction score
ffs, its just started....they wont agree to anything just like that...this has to be studied.

it might be a case of to and fro till the 1st camp breaks.

Janice

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Until there is confirmation from the Bulldogs I don't believe it.

craig

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if its 750,000 euro its works out to be 1,279,260 australian dollars

which isnt too bad considering he already had done part of a year in his contract

TheBearHunter

Guard Dog.
Reaction score
is that enough?

or are we still going to call for his head.

Sonny in fact, DID GET AWAY WITH IT
You were the tool crying about how he left and bagging him worse than anyone ... my little brother this and that pfft your a soft cock of the highest order .... why would you take glee in being half right about such a knut act toward our proud club??

fark off back to toulon or were ever you said you support in a previous thread and do your self a favour take your bipolar medication cock snot.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Whatever the settlement fee it's a good move as it ends a protracted international legal battle. It also allows the club to move foward with recruitment plans such as Boyd. SBW would have never come back and if he did to what reception from the Bulldog fans.

Doggiez08

Kennel Established
Reaction score
thought it would be more actually.....i wonder what other conditions go with that...i.e not playing for another NRL club maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.