Self defence? What can you do?

How do you interpret self defence?

• 1. If someone attacks you, best to try run away

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • 2. If someone attacks you, you can only react in a manner to get yourself out of the situation

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • 3. If someone attacks you, you can trade punch for punch ?

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 4. If someone attacks you, it’s a hall pass to not only defend yourself, but teach them a lesson

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I admit he’s done better threads but most of the footy garbage you have posted is just to get your post tally up and even his worse threads are miles in front of your threads this Offseason.
If you aren’t talented enough to be an artist, be a critic, baby!

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hard to walk away yet it’s definitely best option these days. Not caring about liability, just like mentioned some maniac pulls a gun or knife and it’s all over. Glad I was knocking around wen it was pretty honest one on one stuff. Bar the bitch bikies of course they were always jumping u in numbers!!!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fist you have a crack, knife you run, gun stand still and pull ur pants down.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep saw that got the main artery to the brain in his neck and the guy dies in seconds what a fricken waste of everyone’s time. Someone’s dead someone is in gaol over some stupid shit. Just say look sorry bro I didn’t mean to offend you I apologise let’s just keep it moving so you can have a nice breakfast with our loved ones tomorrow. I think we just both want to get home and don’t want unnecessary drama. Once again sorry for my behaviour and you have a good day tomorrow.
Punch ups are for drunks.
This is why I got my 11 yr old a Swiss knife for his bday last year.

I’m taking him under my wing. Showing him how to be a man. A hood. And well adjusted.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Fair enough if people are scared to defend their homes and families but a junky with broken ribs or a shotgun trained between his eyes will think twice before he breaks into someone else’s house next time

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Fair enough if people are scared to defend their homes and families but a junky with broken ribs or a shotgun trained between his eyes will think twice before he breaks into someone else’s house next time
Should we legalise guns?
Genuine Q.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Should we legalise guns?
Genuine Q.
Yes we should.
My mate in Newtown would never of been stabbed if we were carrying a firearm.
He is actually anti firearm but he said after that incident he changed his mind and thinks people with clean records should be allowed?

Chances are very high he would never of been stabbed if we had a gun.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This shows it was a good strike.
Punch ups are for drunks.
This is why I got my 11 yr old a Swiss knife for his bday last year.
He knows no matter how huh or rounded up the kids at his school are he just needs to strike one sweet kiss and it’s like kill bill with the blood.
I’m taking him under my wing. Showing him how to be a man. A hood. And well adjusted.
You are a fuckwit!
I hope you are hit and run over by a garbage truck while changing a flat on your Gemini you utter trolling waste of earthly resources!!
In the past I didn’t mind you being around and your input on TK. Some was rubbish, but there were also some funny moments. Since “returning” it has been nothing but trash!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You are a fuckwit!
I hope you are hit and run over by a garbage truck while changing a flat on your Gemini you utter trolling waste of earthly resources!!
In the past I didn’t mind you being around and your input on TK. Some was rubbish, but there were also some funny moments. Since “returning” it has been nothing but trash!!
This is the same guy who thinks Brazilian women will just fall in your lap?
No Brazilians only view Paki men as thirsty simps who will never get a taste!

Edit: sorry I got Nasheed mistaken for one of his other accounts

Bulldog wazza

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Avoid the confrontation and leave the area as quickly and safely as possible. Easy rule to follow and live. If they get you on the ground learn to get up and run away no matter what stay calm and think of your options to either control the aggressor or submit them as your last option not first..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
This is the same guy who thinks Brazilian women will just fall in your lap?
No Brazilians only view Paki men as thirsty simps who will never get a taste!

Edit: sorry I got Nasheed mistaken for one of his other accounts
confused at this

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You are a fuckwit!
Fair enough