Official Sea Eagles sign Corey Waddell

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You sure you didn’t say that about Davey..

View attachment 89800
Didn't remember saying that about him....fair enough, I stand corrected. lol

Looking at his stats, I don't think it is necessarily untrue though, tbh. He does appear to have made pretty good metres for a guy whose minutes were fairly limited. I wouldn't have said it for no reasson, whether I remembered saying so, or not.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sorry mate , that's one of those LOL moments we talked about earlier...
Well, to be fair, I say it about Waddell a lot (because it's true)... and it's hard to remember everything I said four or five months ago. I honestly didn't recall saying it, so I'll take the L on that... having said that, I am sure if I did say it at the time, it was probably true.

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Well, to be fair, I say it about Waddell a lot (because it's true)... and it's hard to remember everything I said four or five months ago. I honestly didn't recall saying it, so I'll take the L on that... having said that, I am sure if I did say it at the time, it was probably true.
At least you owned it ....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
How about this one..looks pretty happy to me [emoji23]

View attachment 89809
I dunno... his eyes kinda look like they are saying 'help, get me outta here' lol

No quotes or anything about how he excited to join the club, either.

All in all, nothing about it is too convincing, IMHO

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Word his he will be staying in the middle of belmore for the next 7 days singing songs of worship about the bulldogs.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno... his eyes kinda look like they are saying 'help, get me outta here' lol

No quotes or anything about how he excited to join the club, either.

All in all, nothing about it is too convincing, IMHO
A statutory declaration would not convince you if it was contrary to your opinion!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol side note how fucken pathetic are fan pages. Imagine thirsting over curran and Reed sitting down for a coffee lol get a life
...says the guy thirsting on the forum of the team he supposedly supports, for every single conceivable negative bit of news!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He certainly knows how to troll mate ..

definitely hitting his quota on this one ..

View attachment 89827
Got to love that @Flanagun is unable to handle someone bothering to reply to most of his posts to the point, that he has openly expressed he seeks to ignore them.
Poor feeble little sap reckons it's a waste of his time replying to those who reply to him! :tearsofjoy:

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hahaha
If you were to believe him though it's all legitimate
Imagine being Corey Waddells little online cuck and not even being paid to defend him lafam
Imagine being him!
That this is as good as it gets for him.
To troll the members of an online forum, for a team he supposedly supports.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
100 plus comments by Flanagun, 200 plus comments by soggy-seated wetbottoms having a cry about Flanagun

El-oh-el

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
...says the guy thirsting on the forum of the team he supposedly supports, for every single conceivable negative bit of news!
Meanwhile he’s posting pics of blokes legs in other threads. Flog.