Scott Vs Leilua - Boxing

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a terrible match between these two. Despite acting like the tough guy throughout his career, BJ can't fight for shit, judging from the way he was swinging, he'd probably get fucked up on the streets by some smaller dude who can fight.

Makes you appreciate how good Paul Gallen was.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I’m spewing I didn’t throw money on Scott to knock him out could see that coming

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Jack wighton before fight, he had played with both of them. Said he expected Scott would win.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
I reckon he’s got a future still only young and looked good for his first fight. Not sure why more footy players don’t give mma a go they’d handle the wrestling easily

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon he’s got a future still only young and looked good for his first fight. Not sure why more footy players don’t give mma a go they’d handle the wrestling easily
Doubt it, you u have to balls of steel to step into an MMA ring. They'd probably handle the wrestling but probably get messed up in combat from trained fighters.

I'd rather box than get elbowed and kicked around in the ribs or punched bare knuckle repeatedly in the head whilst lying on the canvas.

Last edited:

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Doubt it, you u have to balls of steel to step into an MMA ring. They'd probably handle the wrestling but probably get messed up in combat from trained fighters.

I'd rather box than get elbowed and kicked around in the ribs or punched bare knuckle repeatedly in the head whilst lying on the canvas.
Volkanovski didn’t do too bad..but obviously you need to have big balls to do mma and not rely on talent

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jack wighton before fight, he had played with both of them. Said he expected Scott would win.
Despite him having a two digit IQ, you only have to look how bad his conditioning is to know he was going to get his ass kicked. Completely out of shape and only could hope for a lucky haymaker to win.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Despite him having a two digit IQ, you only have to look how bad his conditioning is to know he was going to get his ass kicked. Completely out of shape and only could hope for a lucky haymaker to win.

Yeah Scott looked in good shape tbh. Still playing footy out group 6. Not sure what Joey doing

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a lot from the look of it [emoji848]

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If ever you wanted a double KO, this would be the bout to have it happen.. Both of them are fuckwits of the highest order..

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If ever you wanted a double KO, this would be the bout to have it happen.. Both of them are fuckwits of the highest order..
Two scumbags fighting each other, it's a win win for the viewer.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol I pissed myself laughing at the last swing that Leilua threw, It looked like he was bowling an over in cricket.

BDPScarface

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The problem for NRL players and MMA is that they are way too thick and heavy. They have to compete at heavyweight etc... absolutely no chance for any of them in those weight classes.