ScoMo's Holiday Outrage

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I can’t for the sake of me see how a “forced” handshake is even news worthy or read as evil lol.
Do you want him to be fake like all other politicians that will try and force themselves crying? Or like take photos of car parks crying? Lol
I wouldn't say it's evil.... Bit it was weird and awkward and an invasion of privacy. If some politician I didn't like grabbed my hand and shook it without my permission I wouldn't like it much.....

In all honesty, if he didn't want people to be do pissed off with him he shouldn't have cut RFS finding before a season of extreme fire risk (and his party was warned of that risk) and he shouldn't have gone on holiday at this time.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just find it funny that some dumb arse sheep are giving it to the "PM" but would be licking his balls if he was in the labor party and spinning shit trying to defend this piece of shit Polly.

Typical sheep mentality... wake the fuck up and realise that they are ALL corrupt ***** working together to fuck you over.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Show leadership? He isn't an expert on bushfire management. He and his government is there to allocate resources to where the RFS needs them. The government has already got the military, navy and American fire fighters involved. He cancelled his holiday which he booked in advance with his family to return.

The party members who are bagging him are:

A: not loyal
B: looking for a leadership spill

Saying "show leadership" is a vague media narrative. Be more specific.
Come on bud..think about..it’s about getting out there being seen..look like he’s caring..not coming after the backlash..getting together with the experts..asking what do we need to do..be part of getting the wheels turning to enable the experts to do what they have to do...Get out and explain it to the press..be proactive.. You guys all got an excuse for him.. The bloke went on holidays while his country was burning.. I don’t begrudge a PM having a holiday..it’s a tough gig..but it was a completely inappropriate time to do it..why do you think his party tried to cover it up..he should have known that..that is leadership..

Last edited:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m not a big fan of sco mo either his not right wing in any regard. He’d fit straight in with the lefties but he’s the most right wing people can tolerate so I’ll stick by him for now. Also it is very very political, to think all this outrage isn’t political is quite naive. Everything is politicised these days whether you accept it is or not.
The guy made a rod for he’s own back..it was a time for him to shine..he failed completely.. Some things supersede politics..and this is one of em.. For all his faults that Lefties protested about Howard..none of em could question his ability in a ‘humane’ crisis.. He knew what to do..

I do take your point about everything being political these days..but you know Morrison could most likely have avoided all this if he took it all on the front foot.. It’s as simple as bringing a whole stack of refreshments for the firefighters..stuff like that goes a long way..truly

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
What’s wrong?
It’s his own fault..he made it easy for them..the holiday meant everything he does now is merely looks like he ‘has too’..

Oh don’t forget a male firefighter rejected his handshake too.. No one is asking him to wave a magic wand and fix it straight away..and obviously he’s gunna meet some upset people..but boy he needs to pull his finger..perhaps he could publicly declare these people who have suffered devastating losses will be looked after..that’d be a start..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is not about politics..it’s about leadership..and he has not shown any..heck members of his own party are bagging him.. If you don’t believe the outrage in this thread..then believe the outrage from the residents in Cobargo..the ones affected by the fires.. John Howard..whom I’m not a fan of..knew how to show leadership during a crisis..
I subscribe to the Liberal Party FB page and Labor because I like to judge the feel of issues and get each side.

I can categorically state Shark 1 is getting a hammering moreso on the Libs page. Usually one or two trolls get banned or hounded off the page, but lately I'd say its 60% or so venting their disgust or expressing their decision to stop voting for him because his true capabilities have been exposed.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
They'll sell off more assets before they think of something as drastic as taxing the wealthy. They'll just pay lip service to all of this and rely on the fact that Australian people typically have short memories. They'll run more scare campaigns in the lead up to the next election and many people will take on the old selfish indignation at the thought of their tax dollars paying for people on drugs or alcohol to be breathing their air. The liberals are experts in the politics of division now. They're managing it very well with a compliant media.
The Minister for Social Services described them as such so what chance a change in the stigma?...With the result....more crime and widening of the fringes.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
As ordinary as this situation is, I'd be very surprised if he was to be challenged for his job over it.
There's more dirty work for Scotty from Advertising to be completing for Murdoch, Gina etc yet. He will stay on to complete the full takeover of any publicly held assets, visas, religeous persecution legislation, ABC for Murdoch, Adani and Clive's mine water, etc. etc.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
People deathriding the "show leadership" tale. What is the **** going to do or say to keep everyone "secure" and fill them with "hope"?

If you questioned his policies with cutting back funding to public services and explaining the $4b foreign aid they dish out, than that's fair game, and I want to know these answers.....
Well ask them. Expect an answer as well instead of some bubble waffle.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bloody oath he was along with dubya and Blair. Tell me how great those WMDs are going
A lot better than our senseless defence deaths because of that braindead coalition of the willing.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Not for any party who's filled with lies and slogan

To cover it for you not the libs, nationals, one nation or clive palmers rort of our democratic system
So Bill Shorten, the greens or another wasted vote and you called me an idiot?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I subscribe to the Liberal Party FB page and Labor because I like to judge the feel of issues and get each side.

I can categorically state Shark 1 is getting a hammering moreso on the Libs page. Usually one or two trolls get banned or hounded off the page, but lately I'd say its 60% or so venting their disgust or expressing their decision to stop voting for him because his true capabilities have been exposed.
Yeah it’s evenly spread.. He’s simply failed.. I don’t know if he’ll survive this..

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

That’s how stupid people are. Not even realising it’s a state issue and thinking he’ll be voted out for this. Just like the unwinnable election against that little weasel Shorten. The sheep get angry and vent on social media. Why not get angry at the people lighting fires or the people forcing legislation for a 28 page application to clear land to avoid killing a possum

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I just find it funny that some dumb arse sheep are giving it to the "PM" but would be licking his balls if he was in the labor party and spinning shit trying to defend this piece of shit Polly.

Typical sheep mentality... wake the fuck up and realise that they are ALL corrupt ***** working together to fuck you over.
They are...and that's why I'd be just as enraged if it was Labor ...whoever the "leader" was.

That is fundamentally what's wrong here in Australia nowdays.

Based on your party, people dont question or expect better...just accept whats dished up. Anyone complains or questions the performance or outcomes, they are simply dismissed as one of the "others", a snowflake or worse.

Nothing is gonna improve around here soon.

Good good enough.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah it’s evenly spread.. He’s simply failed.. I don’t know if he’ll survive this..
He has more of the Pentecostal God's work to do. He is safe.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s how stupid people are. Not even realising it’s a state issue and thinking he’ll be voted out for this. Just like the unwinnable election against that little weasel Shorten. The sheep get angry and vent on social media. Why not get angry at the people lighting fires or the people forcing legislation for a 28 page application to clear land to avoid killing a possum
What a good point. It is a state issue. I did not even realise that lol. What has grelkjekin done?
Hey possums are just as important as children and the elderly lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a good point. It is a state issue. I did not even realise that lol. What has grelkjekin done?
Hey possums are just as important as children and the elderly lol
I actually think she’s done a good job and our PM could learn people skills from her. I now hate possums even more after these fires!!