Schoupp

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone thought Staggs was going to dominate Schoupp but if anything it was the other way around. Schoupp defended Staggs really well. He only missed 1 tackle and also had 166 metres, 5 tackles busts, 2 offloads and a nice try assist to set up Addo-Carr..

Schoupp cops a lot of shit for a player that's so young and is one of the few that plays hard every game. He's worth persisting with this season and he showed his potential last night. I'd much rather Schoupp than Naden at this point.. Kiraz was even better and hopefully he gets some more runs when he's eligible from Round 10... As bad as that game was, at least Schoupp and Kiraz's performances were positives.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Flanagun aka #1 Schoupp hater, surely even you have to give Schoupp credit for last night..

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Agree with this 100%. Naden to second row maybe? I think he’s still worth a spot in the team somewhere. Naden just doesn’t know how to pass the ball from what I’ve seen of him so far. Schoup and Kiraz look like much better and more exciting options totally.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agree with this 100%. Naden to second row maybe? I think he’s still worth a spot in the team somewhere. Naden just doesn’t know how to pass the ball from what I’ve seen of him so far. Schoup and Kiraz look like much better and more exciting options totally.
Naden is a winger .

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Love a bit of schoupp. Kiraz looks strong, one of those skinny guys that have natural strength. He needs to condition himself in reserve grade for a while first. Burns can be the other centre for a bit…..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Naden is only an outside back. His attitude has been shocking. He needs a stint in Reserves to give him a wake up call that this is his last chance in the NRL. Even when Schoupp has a bad game, at least you can't fault his effort and attitude. Naden looks like he couldn't care less and doesn't want to be there.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone thought Staggs was going to dominate Schoupp but if anything it was the other way around. Schoupp defended Staggs really well. He only missed 1 tackle and also had 166 metres, 5 tackles busts, 2 offloads and a nice try assist to set up Addo-Carr..

Schoupp cops a lot of shit for a player that's so young and is one of the few that plays hard every game. He's worth persisting with this season and he showed his potential last night. I'd much rather Schoupp than Naden at this point.. Kiraz was even better and hopefully he gets some more runs when he's eligible from Round 10... As bad as that game was, at least Schoupp and Kiraz's performances were positives.
Well said I thought he was excellent against one of the best.
Looked very strong in both defence and attack ,definitely stepped up when given a chance.
In my opinion played his best game in our colours.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the only guys that can launch JAC away down the sideline with any regularity is Schoupp and Kiraz...

jamma01

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Next year backline.
1 .Toia - Dufty great in attack but refuses to put his body on the line when there is going to be a heavy collison.
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Schouup
5. Ado Carr
Very inexpericed but huge potential .

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next year backline.
1 .Toia - Dufty great in attack but refuses to put his body on the line when there is going to be a heavy collison.
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Schouup
5. Ado Carr
Very inexpericed but huge potential .
I doubt we'll see that backline because I think we'll get another fullback and probably need another centre but it shows that we have some decent talent coming through.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt we'll see that backline because I think we'll get another fullback and probably need another centre but it shows that we have some decent talent coming through.
If Schouup can maintain a high standard like last night and keep improving during the season it will solve a major problem for us.
Saves the club from spending big trying to recruit from another club.
Those extra dollars can be used elsewhere.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Lets see if cuck boy gives him credit for a good performance. Clearly let down by our halves last night.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Schouup should have always been starting centre. Was one of our best last year so no idea why he was never there. Another Baz master stroke
Kiraz took his opportunity and showed he is class.
jac first half was great then played like a busted wank second half. (One of my most anticipated signing for us who continually keeps disappointing me). With his experience he shouldn’t be doing the stupid shit he does every week.
tpjhas impressed me a lot. Love the kid and hope he sticks around for the long run. Vaughan is ok but will only keep him on 2-300k. Anymore and he can go. Dufty great in attack but defence non existent, will carve up in England. Okunbour have had enough of him he can play NSW cup unless we really need someone playing on the wing due to injuries. Jackson needs to be moved to the middle of the field and never play a ball playing lock ever Again.
if Baz wants to be serious jmk should never see the 9 jersey again. Kid can tackle but no point when you have no vision or service.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I love when we give the young kids a go, time and time again they show our older players on big money how it's done with a positive attitude and fearless playing style. The older guys should be embarrassed.
I loved the uncomplicated way Kiraz played, he didn't overthink things, he just ran the ball hard. I'd love to see us throw the game plan out the window and just see how we go playing what's in front of us.