Schoupp

The Dog House

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Im sorry but one bad game from practically a rookie on his wrong side of the field does not mean anything. The bloke was one of our best players last year, and inexperience happened to get the best of him tonight, he’ll learn from it, the club rates him very highly

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Loves the collision a bit too much, needs to learn to run at space. Worth a run on the wing?

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't rate him. His shit game tonight doesn't help.
1 game away from the hook. Honestly why not trial Hoffman in the centres... Would love to see the kid get some decent game time or do we have to let the season slip away before the coaches find answers.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
1 game away from the hook. Honestly why not trial Hoffman in the centres... Would love to see the kid get some decent game time or do we have to let the season slip away before the coaches find answers.
Hoffman was terrible at the tigers lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Never seen the guy play until last week and looked ok be it in the backrow. Just want to see how the kid goes tbh.. is he smart because he is big and agile enough. We need brains on the right edge! Avorillo, Schoupp and Knockon is going to kill us...

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just based off this trial either.

He is one dimensional. Nothing special at all. Averillo would be better suited in the centres
I agree. I think the club has him as a place holder solid player. Warming the spot for alamoti

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He wasnt terrible, i know him and follow him as he is best mates with my nephew
He played SOO for qld and had a falling out with madge, hence why he asked for a release.
Big boy and looking to change to a edge forward

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's not a long term option but I'm happy to stick with him because you can't fault his effort and he's basically the only outside back we have that can tackle.

He didn't play well today but he was solid last season and we have bigger problems than Schoupp right now.

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let’s be honest, has anyone stood out in our side over the last 5 years?

It’s not easy coming into a team that is struggling in every department. You put him at centre in any other side and we’d all be frothing him.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is Aaron playing any football at the moment in lower grades or just sitting on the first grade bench with the 18th man bib on?

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Loves the collision a bit too much, needs to learn to run at space. Worth a run on the wing?
How fast is he?
If Okunbor doesnt start being a telegraph pole Schoupp next.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Was shocking in defence last year, but he got a haircut, so maybe this is a sign his decision making is improving?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He should be starting instead of Okunbur with Naden to the wing.