Schoupp Re-Signs

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The battle for backline positions is going to be intense over the next few years.
dufty
Jac
Naden
Cotric
Allen
Shoupp
Okunbor
Alamoti
Averillo (if a half is signed)
I look forward to all these blokes putting their best foot forward

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great re-signing by the club...

Alamoti coming through and with JAC and Naden on the books, along with Whoopi and Allen as backup, it's time to piss Cotric off and spend the 650k elsewhere, where its needed

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Schoupp was one of one of few positives from this season. Hopefully he can make the centre spot his own long term. He's a competitor.. The energy and aggression he plays with is something we need more of.

Down the road Schoupp and Alamoti could be our best centre pairing in a long time.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Schoupp was one of one of few positives from this season. Hopefully he can make the centre spot his own long term. He's a competitor.. The energy and aggression he plays with is something we need more of.

Down the road Schoupp and Alamoti could be our best centre pairing in a long time.
thats a big call, lets hope so

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a very good re-signing... as many have noted above, Schoupp was one of the very few positives from this season... I didn't think he was up to FG standard yet watching him play for Mounties (especially defensively) at the beginning of the year but he did well enough and hopefully he has a long FG career with us ahead of him

we don't need anymore outside backs for 2022

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Is this our 30th player to fill the squad?

Or was he already included in that list predicting he would sign[emoji848]
He was already contracted for 2022, is part of the 29. This is about extending him another two seasons.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good, would've been silly to see him move to another club

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It baffles me he wasn’t a clear cut rookie of the year this season
I can only think of the Covid breach impacting this decision, but we also signed multiple players from other clubs with Covid breaches...