Opinion Schoupp passing to Fox

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely they can see it.... or coaching staff getting feed back from Fox.

It's as obvious as daylight how Schoup is ignoring/avoiding passing to Fox.
Skelton and Alamoti hopefuly will debut over the last 4 games - preferably this week at least one of them - having ZDC Patolo playing 19 minutes between them is a waste.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Letting fucking Beavis haircut Townsend pick the ball up from that short kick off was fucking hopeless. They get a penalty, roll down the field then score ffs
I couldn’t believe that play he showed no urgency at all, almost like someone else was supposed to go for it or just lazy.
Skelton is going to apply pressure come round one next season pushing Schoupp back to park footy.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I couldn’t believe that play he showed no urgency at all, almost like someone else was supposed to go for it or just lazy.
Skelton is going to apply pressure come round one next season pushing Schoupp back to park footy.
Pressure needst o be on now - play Skelton or Alamoti against the Warriors

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was so lazy! I saw him a bit in juniors and he definitely showed more skill. He just wants to try to run over the top of everyone now and looks like a selfish, frustrated player

Malla

Reaction score
I think Schoupp played 2 days into a bender on Sunday.

Worst game he's had all year.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was so lazy! I saw him a bit in juniors and he definitely showed more skill. He just wants to try to run over the top of everyone now and looks like a selfish, frustrated player
Running over the top of someone isn’t going to keep him in first grade.
I don’t know he might need an attitude check or kick up the arse.
Anyway our season is nearly finished let’s just hope the new coach watches these games and makes adjustments for round one.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
POTTER, HARRY POTTER.
Get the big stick out at halftime.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is ongoing points on offer if this combination better clicks.

I think Schoupp needs more mentoring and coaching on his role to create try assists to Fox.

Currently, it just doesn't feature at all. Everytime Schoupp gets the ball, he runs hard, direct and tries to break the line on his own. He is not a Kiraz, but I appreciate his guts and toughness to play direct like that.

But this is making him too one dimensional when he has the fastest player in the NRL on his edge waiting for a draw and pass.

You would think Schoupp would be not just seeking to bust the line and score but also add the dimension of being a ball skilled team player that uses the strike power at his fingertips. Then he will keep the defense second guessing as he plays both options. Right now he is too predictable and being contained.

Either he gets his shit together with some help or we need someone who plays and creates the opportunities on offer.
Schoupp is too greedy, and he is jealous of JAC's abilities. I watch his game, and he is deliberately undermining JAC in the hope that he can prove himself the better try scorer. His ego is the problem.

I think it would be better to move Schoupp to the other side, and pair JAC with Kiraz.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure Skelton would be best used with Fox.

He seems to create for himself and might be hampered having to feed Fox good ball.

Besides would it possibly stack the left too much and leave us with only Kiraz as our only attacking right side option?

Kiraz to play on Fox's left side and Skelton as right centre for me...provided Kiraz is comfortable on left side. This all supposing we don't see better from Schoup to Fox.
Similar thoughts to mine. I think Kiraz and JAC would make a stunning attack pair, and Schoupp would make a different type of attack on the right.
That gives our ball players options when the defence has muscled up on Burton/Kiraz/JAC to use the strength of Schoupp when his defenders are leaving gaps as their team slides across to JAC's side.