Scheduled loss v Souths

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
There is no conspiracy, there is no rort. Its loser talk.

FMD this whole playing the victim shit is pathetic.

This is the actual "fact" of the matter. We've been shit for years through our own incompetence.

This year is differant but unfortunetly injuries have taken us out of the contest. Such a shame.

Win or lose, fight till the end. Thats all that can be expected.
Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Baz just didn’t seem to be able to extract that backs against the wall Bulldog fight. That win against the Chooks last year was when Gus was effectively coaching. Ciro seems different. Apart from the Manly game we’ve been in every game this year. We will scrap and fight (especially with the likes of Reed) and you never know your luck in the big city.

BUT: TO ALL SYDNEY BASED DOGS FANS - GO!!
It’s a public holiday. We’ve heard repeatedly over the years the players say that a big crowd screaming ‘BULLDOGS!’ motivates them. We can be sure there’ll be plenty of cardinal and myrtle from our dismal rivals so the best way to stick it to them is in numbers. I’ll be there and hope to see thousands more don the blue and white and cheer our boys home. We can do it.

#NoConspiracy

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn’t have put it better myself.

Baz just didn’t seem to be able to extract that backs against the wall Bulldog fight. That win against the Chooks last year was when Gus was effectively coaching. Ciro seems different. Apart from the Manly game we’ve been in every game this year. We will scrap and fight (especially with the likes of Reed) and you never know your luck in the big city.

BUT: TO ALL SYDNEY BASED DOGS FANS - GO!!
It’s a public holiday. We’ve heard repeatedly over the years the players say that a big crowd screaming ‘BULLDOGS!’ motivates them. We can be sure there’ll be plenty of cardinal and myrtle from our dismal rivals so the best way to stick it to them is in numbers. I’ll be there and hope to see thousands more don the blue and white and cheer our boys home. We can do it.

#NoConspiracy
Yeah, I'm not sure about conspiracy, but there's plenty of incompetence. Such as arranging a draw to allow two teams to play, one with a 4 day turn around, the other (always been considered the favourite) a 6 day turn around. Just shouldn't happen, I don't care who is playing.

The refs will always be crap, they just need to have a big enough lead to weather that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
No one expected us to beat Melbourne or Nth Qld either.. Ciraldo has instilled a next man up, never say die attitude that couldn't have been more evident last week.

We may struggle on a short turnaround with a decimated pack, but at least we know the players will have the resolve and belief that they can win against the odds that our teams of the last several years haven't had..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This is a scheduled loss. Even the best of teams would struggle playing on Sunday night and backing up on Friday afternoon.
This is absolutely horrendous, Let alone with most of our pack injured and the let down of an emotional high of a golden point win.

I fear for our team. What were they thinking when they did this draw?????

Souths will be fired up especially with Mitchell being bagged about motivation.

Obviously we still hope for a win but it is pretty much in the too hard basket.
This it the too hard basket my friend:

1680563226190.png

We all know how fragile Easter Eggs are, so let's make sure the Rabbit is just as fragile this week, and let's make the 5th day of the week truly, a Good Friday :D

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What do you think we will see this arvo? I'm predicting the below... it's dire straits in the pack!

1 Perham
2 Kiraz
3 Averillo
4 Alamoti
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Flanno
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Sutton
11 Preston
12 Topine
13 Waddell

14 Reynolds
15 Tsikrikas
16 Harrison Edwards
17 Kautoga

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t forget the odds are against also with ruck infringements and the penalty count with the refs being so bias esp against South’s remembering last years Good Friday game

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Flanno plays reserves we are a chance

Just get Grub to take their heads off and start annoying Walker lol

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think we will see this arvo? I'm predicting the below... it's dire straits in the pack!

1 Perham
2 Kiraz
3 Averillo
4 Alamoti
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Flanno
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Sutton
11 Preston
12 Topine
13 Waddell

14 Reynolds
15 Tsikrikas
16 Harrison Edwards
17 Kautoga
Can't think of a better game to give Karl a run. It's time. Burton has started to fire.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

1 Perham
2 Kiraz
3 Averillo
4 Alamoti
5 JAC
6 Burton
7 Flanno
8 King
9 Mahoney
10 Sutton
11 Preston
12 Topine
13 Waddell

14 Reynolds
15 Tsikrikas
16 Harrison Edwards
17 Kautoga
I’m sorry but this is so far off. Kautoga, Tsikrikas, and possibly Edwards are not getting selected

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I doubt he will blood KO with that sort of forward pack it will be unfair on the kid
that would be the only reason you wouldn't but seriously a home game is where I would do it

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our style of play will definitely trouble a lot of teams. I'd to see them shift the ball early and test out the South's winger Thompson.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm staking my claim now by saying I don't care if we win, lose or draw.

I just want to see the effort we saw against the Cowgirls.

I want to see the Bulldogs of old and not the chihuahuas of recent seasons.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Another quick turnaround with injuries, are they determined to break the Dogs?
Someones trying to break me.
Gotta to be able to rise above everything no matter what.
The Rabbits are not the same without Reynolds.
Bulldogs never quit

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Another quick turnaround with injuries, are they determined to break the Dogs?
Someones trying to break me.
Gotta to be able to rise above everything no matter what.
The Rabbits are not the same without Reynolds.
Bulldogs never quit
Imagine the confidence booster we would get by beating souffs and the ref's with basically 2 proper forwards....

DoggiesUtd

ps3- DoggiesUtd
Reaction score
We are decimated up front yes
But they are missing tatola and arrow too
If King and Presto play I can't see why we can't match them up front
It's our home game
Every1 get out there
Public holiday
Good weather forecast
No excuses - we can do this

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We are decimated up front yes
But they are missing tatola and arrow too
If King and Presto play I can't see why we can't match them up front
It's our home game
Every1 get out there
Public holiday
Good weather forecast
No excuses - we can do this
First time in a long time I'm praying for a dry track, we have speed and mobility now, we need to use it.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm not sure about conspiracy, but there's plenty of incompetence. Such as arranging a draw to allow two teams to play, one with a 4 day turn around, the other (always been considered the favourite) a 6 day turn around. Just shouldn't happen, I don't care who is playing.
There are so many moving parts to creating the draw. It’s impossible for it to be perfect or please everyone. In fact the company who creates it says that when people complain about the outcome you’ve likely got a good draw. It was pretty well explained here:

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So imagine how great it's going to be when the Boys manufacture one of "The Club’s Greatest Victories Of All Time".

Just think about all the adversity the boys are facing going into this game on Friday and then think about everything that CC, Gus & the club has been trying to ingrain into the minds and hearts of these boys to understand & believe what Bulldog means.

In a weird way, this week is exactly what these boys need and will be written into the clubs folklore to highlight exactly what this club is built on and stands for from this point on.

5 Day Turn around because the NRL want to screw us

6 first 17 Forwards Out

2 first 17 Forwards playing busted

Rank outsiders
Etc, etc

And then throw in for some extra spice, a veteran player returning to once again play on Good Friday just like he did all those years ago when we got ripped off in 2015...... back with a vengeance.

I'm telling you all, this weeks game has the potential to be legendary - I can just see it now.

GO BULLDOGS!!!
You have got my heart pumping .... wonder how Josh Jackson is feeling.

Just saying ...