Scam messages

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
There is one going around at the moment that you have received a voice message and to click on a link to get it.

Apparently it's for them to get into your phone and get your bank details.

I've received it like 3 times the past week.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
fuk ive missed calls from US malaysia india all in the last 3 days the *****
put on setting only answer calls from your contact list that way these calls just go straight to message bank

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
fuk ive missed calls from US malaysia india all in the last 3 days the *****
put on setting only answer calls from your contact list that way these calls just go straight to message bank
I had a call from Sweden the other day that I didn't answer.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I've been copping these nearly everyday lately

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I get so many. The common one now days is, "this is Amazon, you have been charged $299. If this is incorrect press 1 now"

Or, "this is the Australian Broadband network. You are going to be disconnected if you don't press 1 now"

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
2-3 a day.

Scammers also targeting iPhone users and those with emails linked to Bigpond accounts.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I got one this morning from +261 which is Losotho in Africa…
It was just regarding the suits you ordered Baz. Covid has caused some complications and they can’t fulfil your order. They’d like to refund your money but have misplaced your account details and if you just provide your bank details you’ll be promptly refunded :-).

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It was just regarding the suits you ordered Baz. Covid has caused some complications and they can’t fulfil your order. They’d like to refund your money but have misplaced your account details and if you just provide your bank details you’ll be promptly refunded :-).
Cheers mate, I will PM you my banking details and PIN numbers etc. Thanks for the heads up and please pass them on.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Cheers mate, I will PM you my banking details and PIN numbers etc. Thanks for the heads up and please pass them on.
Good man. When you do that, pass on the address of @NPC83 as I’m up for a feed too :-).

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I get hit with multiple calls and messages over a few days and then nothing for weeks, my phone blocks all the messages though and almost all the calls.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I get hit with multiple calls and messages over a few days and then nothing for weeks, my phone blocks all the messages though and almost all the calls.
I reckon you shoulder answer bro.. it’s probably TBaz .. he’s been reading the kennel and wants to bring you on as a halves coach next year for Averillo ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I reckon you shoulder answer bro.. it’s probably TBaz .. he’s been reading the kennel and wants to bring you on as a halves coach next year for Averillo ;)
Na it 'a not, I have his number saved..