News SBW was meeting Bulldogs players when terror attack broke, Canterbury Bulldogs, Christchurch

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do the names DEAN PAY, JASON SMITH, JARRYD MCKRACKEN, JYM DYMMOCK bring back memories too or do we pick and choose who we label traitors ..
Did they walk out mid contract and board a plane to France that night without even telling his teammates.
Fk. To my mind, he’s a Rooster.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm glad he didn't tarnish the first jerseys any of our players wore. In hindsight I wish we'd retained Asotasi on the money we spent on his contract. It was unfortunate that the club banked on him being our future.

I don't class it as a mistake from the past administration. It seemed like the right call at the time. But I do class it as a mistake to have asked him to hand out jerseys.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Do the names DEAN PAY, JASON SMITH, JARRYD MCKRACKEN, JYM DYMMOCK bring back memories too or do we pick and choose who we label traitors ..
They didn't leave the country to break a contract.

Just because $BW is a money hungry prick & wanted more money & the Bulldogs said, no you signed a contract for a certain amount, so the weak prick pissed off without telling any one.

He shouldn't even be allowed anywhere near any NRL teams, let alone be allowed back to play for the Chooks.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
The ARL only had plans for us being in a merger with the Magpies it was more then just being money hungry. It was the best thing the club ever did and ensured our survival.
Yea nah. Bullfrog even said in an interview he put his football clubs financial interests before anything else.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yea nah. Bullfrog even said in an interview he put his football clubs financial interests before anything else.
Well of course he wouldn’t have done it for free. Super League were desperate to get a big traditional Sydney Club over so we cleaned up. It’s the best thing the club could have done.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Well of course he wouldn’t have done it for free. Super League were desperate to get a big traditional Sydney Club over so we cleaned up. It’s the best thing the club could have done.
I don't even know why we talking about this lol. The moment has passed.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The ARL only had plans for us being in a merger with the Magpies it was more then just being money hungry. It was the best thing the club ever did and ensured our survival.
Would never of happened it was a mismatch. We would have eaten them up and spat them out.

Couldn't even agree on a name. What was it, Sydney West Bulldogs?

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Respect to sbw for his emotions but seriously why the fuck the club has to call him to hand out jerseys? What is next ? Ben barba as our fullback coach and willie mason as a mentor for our young forwards ?

This cub is fast becoming a very unfunny joke .
Exactly this. His emotions and personal beliefs should have no fkn baring on him coming 2 inches within our club. I was actually on the fence a couple years ago but when you put the facts in front of you.... he suddenly without a doubt can go and get fucked.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Would never of happened it was a mismatch. We would have eaten them up and spat them out.

Couldn't even agree on a name. What was it, Sydney West Bulldogs?
Western Bulldogs

It was our previous logo but had "western" instead of "Bulldogs".

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Some people even want Anthony Mundine and like him now lol. I mean anyone can show sympathy that doesn’t warrant (he’s suddenly a top smart bloke)

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Ok. Do you not remember it?
Are you claiming they took a moral stand?
The superleague war was about paytv. Foxtel wanted the rights to games..arl said no as ch9 wouldnt allow it. Players took the cash from whichever side sold it better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Some people even want Anthony Mundine and like him now lol. I mean anyone can show sympathy that doesn’t warrant (he’s suddenly a top smart bloke)
Him, Williams and nasar can all eat a fat dick and stay away from our club.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Western Bulldogs

WTF is that hideous cartoon that represents the Bulldogs? Unfortunately it was the logo we had when we won our last premiership.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Western Bulldogs

I thought because AFL already has a Western Bulldogs we would never be named that.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
WTF is that hideous cartoon that represents the Bulldogs? Unfortunately it was the logo we had when we won our last premiership.
I have seen people with that logo tattooed on them.....

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Looks like it's taking a dump that Bulldog, only it's missing the parts. Thank God it had a short lifespan

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wasn't it known as the psycho asian dog emblem.