Not open for further replies.

SBW_Fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant stand **** oops i mean K.Hunt obviously im gonna go for Sonny

Bellz

Bellz
Reaction score
Sonny is way better than Hunt. Even though he was injured for the majority of the season, as was posted before he made up for all of it.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
oh forget it... 28-1...

SBW wins by a landslide

dragons_princess

Hung it on Ma Wall
Reaction score
I'm going to say sonny, not that I agree with either of them been great rookies, dont get me wrong both have excellent game styles, Hunt with his trademark step, and Sonny's go forward, But I need more choices

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Stupid poll to put in the bulldogs forum....! Its just like a who is better bulldogs vs roosters, poll?

But still I am saying Hunt, because hes got more variety in him, a step (which he will learn to use sparingly), an attacking game ( saw some great plays througout the season, especially in the knights game where we lost by that field goal, he was awesome in that), and mentally hes there, and physically hes there, he's well built for his age, so his defence will only improve...and hes great under the high ball.

Oh but, SBW has got a great should charge... I just haven't seen sonny make as good attacking plays as hunt, even in the end of the season when everyone was saying how great he is, and hunt was playing crap. Sonny played good, but not as good as hunt when hunt was in super form!
SBW has the upper on defence though, i think thats obvioulsy clear.

Also point is Sonny DID get injured, and K didn't, so K DID get the rookie award and sonny DIDN"T....no one knows hwat would have happened, sonny could of had a crap start, or k could of stepped up a gear, when sonny started really well, aahh we will never know, i hate it when people live in the past, and the "what if" theory.....

And also Karmichael got asked to play for NZ in the anzac test, which obvioulsy they thought he was good enough, AS GOOD AS SONNY....Karmichael has gone through so much crap about turning down his country...and people bagging him out as a person is stupid...no one knows truly why he did it, there are tonnes of reasons....you can't judges someone else until you are in there situation....
K obvioulsy thinks he owes more to aus, because its the broncos who gave him the chance....and he was too young then...bennett said it, and it was proven when he didn't play SOO because he was too young...

Still I know what I say won't change your theory of "Hunts a traitor, Hunt's crap...blah blah blah" Sorry I'm just getting really fustrated...
Even if hunt does have a crap year, I still wouidn't bag him out as a person, or his desicions. Its just my opinion though...thought I would throw a different one out there....:grinning:
I like SBW too though and I think hes an excellent player.....

D

D0ggyStylz

I know what would've happened if sonny didn't get injured!!!!! Sonny would have been named Dally M player of the year and Rookie of the year. Sonny has a better attacking game and a better step than hunt. He tonned all that down at the request of Folkes. Did you hear Daley, Vautin, Warren, Gould, Rabs, Sterlo cream themselvers everytime sonny got the ball?

SBW_Fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huntress_555 said:
And also Karmichael got asked to play for NZ in the anzac test, which obvioulsy they thought he was good enough, AS GOOD AS SONNY....
Not really we were just SUPER DESPERATE for a fullback there was no one else to pick from

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
ItsADogsWorld said:
I know what would've happened if sonny didn't get injured!!!!! Sonny would have been named Dally M player of the year and Rookie of the year. Sonny has a better attacking game and a better step than hunt. He tonned all that down at the request of Folkes. Did you hear Daley, Vautin, Warren, Gould, Rabs, Sterlo cream themselvers everytime sonny got the ball?
No I actually didn't hear that....sorry must of missed it...
And no one knows what would of actually happened, you can only guess. Toned it down at the request of folkes??...lol

And super desperate for a fullback....webb???...i dunno just a thought...and if thats the case, i'm glad hunt decided he was too young, and turned it down....i wouldn't want to play for a country who don't appreciate the players... and i'm sure since you think hunt is so crap...that there are a tonne of fullbacks "better" then him....

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Huntress_555 said:
No I actually didn't hear that....sorry must of missed it...
And no one knows what would of actually happened, you can only guess. Toned it down at the request of folkes??...lol

And super desperate for a fullback....webb???...i dunno just a thought...and if thats the case, i'm glad hunt decided he was too young, and turned it down....i wouldn't want to play for a country who don't appreciate the players... and i'm sure since you think hunt is so crap...that there are a tonne of fullbacks "better" then him....

Folkes told Sonny to tone down on offloading yes!!!! cause he was getting offload happy and Folkes being a good coach told him to be more selective and it paid off!!!!

Anyway did the broncos make the Grand Final???
does Karmichael Hunt have a Premiership Ring????

than shuddup

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
Folkes told Sonny to tone down on offloading yes!!!! cause he was getting offload happy and Folkes being a good coach told him to be more selective and it paid off!!!!

Anyway did the broncos make the Grand Final???
does Karmichael Hunt have a Premiership Ring????

than shuddup
Oh man, when someone says something you don't like.....its just funny. You know people are allowed different opinions...
No, broncos didn't make the finals, but that doesn't mean Hunt is a bad player...broncos have lost form as a team I admit....we haven't been that great... but that doesn't mean anything by what i've been saying.... Hunt's ring will come, the WHOLE broncos team just has to pull it together.... big deal... danny buderus was dally m player of the year...and he didn't get a premiership ring, doesn't change the fact he is a good player.

Okay but since you get so defensive, when someone doesn't agree, and goes against you, and everyone has to agree that sonny is the best.... I'll say what makes you happy...

"Sonny is the best player in the world, he stomps all over Hunt....hunt should give up hes got no hope...oh and SBW would of sooo gotten Rookie of the year.....and all that stuff. "

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
you just said that Hunt is better and did more than Sonny!!!!!
How when the Bulldogs are PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE UP

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Huntress_555 said:
Oh man, when someone says something you don't like.....its just funny. You know people are allowed different opinions...
No, broncos didn't make the finals, but that doesn't mean Hunt is a bad player...broncos have lost form as a team I admit....we haven't been that great... but that doesn't mean anything by what i've been saying.... Hunt's ring will come, the WHOLE broncos team just has to pull it together.... big deal... danny buderus was dally m player of the year...and he didn't get a premiership ring, doesn't change the fact he is a good player.

Okay but since you get so defensive, when someone doesn't agree, and goes against you, and everyone has to agree that sonny is the best.... I'll say what makes you happy...

"Sonny is the best player in the world, he stomps all over Hunt....hunt should give up hes got no hope...oh and SBW would of sooo gotten Rookie of the year.....and all that stuff. "

another thing I forgot to add Huntress555 you are a hypocrite

dont beleive me read that quote hypocrite

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
you just said that Hunt is better and did more than Sonny!!!!!
How when the Bulldogs are PREMIERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE UP
I didn't say he did more ???? *confused* I think i'm well aware from being on a bulldogs site, taht the bulldogs are the premiers and the broncos aren't....

I said Hunt did more in attacking for me, that when everyone was complimenting sonny, I don't think sonny was as good as Hunt was when hunt was in form. (attacking wise)
I didn't say Hunt accomplised more....*sigh* now your just trying to put words in my mouth....
So please tell me wehre I exactly said..."hunt accomplised more then sonny". Otherwise i'm sorry, but you seem to have misunderstood my post.

QLDGirl

queensland rock
Reaction score
Bulldogs84 said:
another thing I forgot to add Huntress555 you are a hypocrite

dont beleive me read that quote hypocrite
how so...!!?? I"m a bit confused again how I am a hypocrite...please explain...

and the quote at the bottom about sonny is the best blah b lah blah...was a little thing called sarcasm, if thats why you think i'm a hypocrite...

SBW_Fan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Huntress_555 said:
I ment at the time he was asked to play for NZ we were super desperate Webb wasnt eligible to play for NZ until the tri-nations came around.
You said "im glad hunt decided he was to young and turned it down....i wouldnt want to play for a country who didnt appreciate the players" well NZ does appreciate its players especially the ones who have lived in OZ as long as Hunt has but still chose to play for their home land.
In the end its best that he turned it down i wouldnt want a player playing for my country when i knew his heart wasnt in it.

roc-a-fella

Not impressed..
Reaction score
Huntress_555 said:
what the f*** would you know about New Zealand appreciating their players? every player who has pulled on that black jersey is appreciated by New Zealand and it's people. but you have to put the jersey on before you can even THINK about gaining respect from a country that is built on loyalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.