Sauaso Sue

Malla

Reaction score
Was this one of Pay's signings? 4 year deal?

Bloke is useless. Gets dominated in every tackle whether it be defense or attack. He was huffing and puffing after 5 minutes yesterday.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
2 year deal. He's off contract this year this year.

Also - I think the bigger crime is his birth certificate. There is no way this bloke is 29!

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Bloke is useless. Gets dominated in every tackle whether it be defense or attack. He was huffing and puffing after 5 minutes yesterday.
3 new threads to bag our players within minutes of each other. Well done.
Admittedly sure was very average last night. But so was most of the team. No idea how he was promoted ahead of To'omaga though.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
How bout giving some proper game time to Ogden and toomaga ffs

Malla

Reaction score
3 new threads to bag our players within minutes of each other. Well done.
Admittedly sure was very average last night. But so was most of the team. No idea how he was promoted ahead of To'omaga though.
I could post a thread about everyone tbh. THanks for the pat on the back.

No, Sue is garbage.

Malla

Reaction score
Ogden was crap last night. I used to like him but I CBFwaiting for all these young c*** to pull their finger out and have a proper crack.
I would usually agree with this, but some of it is out of their control. There's no canterbury cup running at the moment so a lot of these guys that get called up last minute as rusty as hell and have no match fitness.

What we need to question is why Pay persists with someone as useless as Sue

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thought he did okay in a one or two games but he has been an injury prone mess, just another middling Pay signing that was never going to win us a game.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I never understood his signing at the time and saw it as another roadblock for renouf (which it became, as well as britt)

Just fuck pay off already.

Reaction score
I would usually agree with this, but some of it is out of their control. There's no canterbury cup running at the moment so a lot of these guys that get called up last minute as rusty as hell and have no match fitness.

What we need to question is why Pay persists with someone as useless as Sue
isn't that all the more reason for guys like ogden to grab a chance when it comes up, even if he is underdone.
i got excited when he came on thinking he could at least have a few strong runs and pull off a couple of stiff hits, but he was very underwhelming.
i did enjoy watching RFM run at them but

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sue, along with JMK were signed by Warren McDonnell

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ogden was crap last night. I used to like him but I CBFwaiting for all these young c*** to pull their finger out and have a proper crack.
One thing I liked about him is he looks to hurt people in his tackle. To many of our forwards hit little poofters. Line speed is cake, no fear what so ever by opposition players carrying the ball.

Fucken get off the line and whack some pricks.

Malla

Reaction score
isn't that all the more reason for guys like ogden to grab a chance when it comes up, even if he is underdone.
i got excited when he came on thinking he could at least have a few strong runs and pull off a couple of stiff hits, but he was very underwhelming.
i did enjoy watching RFM run at them but
Not really. It's pretty shit not playing for a few weeks then getting a call up last minute against the Roosters.

A

Alexander the Great

He bends the line at least not like Napa who would have on twice his wage.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah but surely these are approved by Pay? Especially if they're first grade signings.
They were both NSW Cup standard when the Club signed them, yes Pay did talk up both signings.
They’re both still NSW Cup standard

Malla

Reaction score
They were both NSW Cup standard when the Club signed them, yes Pay did talk up both signings.
They’re both still NSW Cup standard
Would seriously question whether they are even NSW Cup standard.

Sue looks and plays like he is 38 and JMK looks and plays like he's still in highschool.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How bout giving some proper game time to Ogden and toomaga ffs
Ogden is so unfit it’s not funny.
Not up to NRL standard.
When he was last getting consistent first grade he definitely added something to the team.