News Samsung scraps galaxy fold launch

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Penises are not good healers.
I got the edge of mine pinched under a block of steel I was flipping over, on a bench. Took months to heal.
... And that's why hot women shouldn't be allowed on construction sites.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Samsung Gay fanboys: fold will destroy Apple

Also gay Samsung fanboys: At least it’s innovative and “creative”.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The fuck do you want to fold a phone for?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Samsung Gay fanboys: fold will destroy Apple

Also gay Samsung fanboys: At least it’s innovative and “creative”.
Reminder. The creator of Apple was gay.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Coz gay. Don’t people fold their bobs veganas and penises these Days?
I've been folding my penis since I hit puberty. How else am I going to stop it from scraping on the ground.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've been folding my penis since I hit puberty. How else am I going to stop it from scraping on the ground.
Stop turning my beautifully engineered insults into a “positive” compliment yougay.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminder. The creator of Apple was gay.
I just remember him being Syrian with children. Is this another revisionists Tory of a famous person who was apparently gay to appease the lgbti just like they like to say Leonardo da Vinci got shit on his pee pee

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Absolutely no one:

Jk Rowling: Steve jobs had an incredibly intense homosexual relationship with an apple.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I just remember him being Syrian with children. Is this another revisionists Tory of a famous person who was apparently gay to appease the lgbti just like they like to say Leonardo da Vinci got shit on his pee pee
Nah, it's an old joke. Tim Cook (the current CEO of Apple) came out as gay. When Tim Cook became CEO he always talked about how he worked directly under Steve Jobs.... Geddit?

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nah, it's an old joke. Tim Cook (the current CEO of Apple) came out as gay. When Tim Cook became CEO he always talked about how he worked directly under Steve Jobs.... Geddit?
Anticipating lgbti warriors: omg if they’re gay they’ll be the bestest people in the word.

Jk Rowling: Steve jobs and Tim Cook has an intense homosexual relationship.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s funny coz we actually have come
To a point in society that if someone is gay they’re automatically brave strong and a really really great person lol.
Dumbledore never needed to be fkn gay ffs. I mean you all make ya priest references you telling me you don’t get pedophilia vibes every time that old fuck looks at Harry now and smiles?
Oh and remember hermionie was black all along

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s funny coz we actually have come
To a point in society that if someone is gay they’re automatically brave strong and a really really great person lol.
Dumbledore never needed to be fkn gay ffs. I mean you all make ya priest references you telling me you don’t get pedophilia vibes every time that old fuck looks at Harry now and smiles?
Oh and remember hermionie was black all along
The latest one is Harry Potter being bisexual. She just doesn't give a fuck any more.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Samsung have come out with some great ideas in the past. What about the tv truck? Drivers in vehicles behind the truck can see what's going on up ahead without having their view completely obscured!