News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Took a year to charge her. And another year to go to a 4 day trial. Jesus wept.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Exactly racisim goes both ways, you can't back a individual for feeling abused and than discount another person doing the same.
Two rules in this modern world. . For what? to even out the wrongs? For how long? Forever? Because I certainly didn't take any slaves, or take over countries, or massacre any groups of people.. and on this, only atrocities of whites are ever spoken about.. rich black people had slaves too for instance.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Took a year to charge her. And another year to go to a 4 day trial. Jesus wept.
Wow really it dates from that long ago?

Eastern staters may not know this but her brother Daniel is a right piece of work, a deadset f'wit and actually in the big house now lol
Also(and I'm not bagging her specifically for this pretty minor indiscretion)folks who don't realise that indigenous ppl are racist moreso than Caucasians haven't seen or been around the original "brothers" enough :grinning:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why don't we just let everyone out of jail right now?

They're all innocent!
Victims of a two second brain snap!
This is categorically false, and as such it is neglectful of people who genuinely had a very bad few seconds. There are plenty of people in jail who have committed criminal acts over long periods of time and with plenty of aforethought. Let's not include them with people who have in a poor moment lost the plot, but for whom such behaviour is not in keeping with their character.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
People will often turn a complex thing into a simple thing.

Kerr should cop shit for this. She is a national treasure, but she also got blind drunk and verbally abused a police officer. Her comments were also racist.

But there is one caveat. Racism will never be equal for the same reason that money is never equal. If the government gives money to starving poor people, rich people will complain. It's the same reason why white people will complain that racism is equal.

White people will never face the level of racism that non-whites face. But they will act like they do because every single person (regardless of skin colour) will always put their wants ahead of anyone else.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
the power thing is constantly b.s, it would still be racist if a white man went to china/africa and made some slur and if if said white person was discriminated while over there . it is also not the definition, it's just been added so people can give people like kerr a free pass. what power dynamic was there between polynesians and aboriginies?

That been said taking it to court is OTT

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
This is categorically false, and as such it is neglectful of people who genuinely had a very bad few seconds. There are plenty of people in jail who have committed criminal acts over long periods of time and with plenty of aforethought. Let's not include them with people who have in a poor moment lost the plot, but for whom such behaviour is not in keeping with their character.
The worst one is the guys who get charged for kidnapping their kids.

I have heard of that one happening quite a bit.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the cop felt racial abused for being white it should be no different to other races being abused racially.
And maybe i'm different but someone calling me names doesn't bother me at all i always feel sorry for people like that

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And maybe i'm different but someone calling me names doesn't bother me at all i always feel sorry for people like that
It’s water off a ducks for me now, I could care less. Been called plenty in my youth and rarely offended, now as a adult it’s all sticks and stones.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Isn’t she white? Must identify as black

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Kerr should cop shit for this. She is a national treasure, but she also got blind drunk and verbally abused a police officer. Her comments were also racist.

But there is one caveat. Racism will never be equal for the same reason that money is never equal. If the government gives money to starving poor people, rich people will complain. It's the same reason why white people will complain that racism is equal.

White people will never face the level of racism that non-whites face. But they will act like they do because every single person (regardless of skin colour) will always put their wants ahead of anyone else.
So will there ever be a time when the sins of our fathers are ever forgiven and everyone is equal?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
So will there ever be a time when the sins of our fathers are ever forgiven and everyone is equal?
You misunderstood my point. Historical racism is historical. It should be criticised for what it is, but it's still historical and not reflective of modern society.

That said, we should recognise that it did happen, and that racism still exists today. As much as people want to pretend it doesn't exist any more, it's only white people or rich/privileged non-white people that say that racsim doesn't exist. For the rest, they still cop racism on a daily basis.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Do you really think a multimillionaire superstar can use the systemic racism excuse?
That girl has more than most of us could ever imagine, sure she earned it, but she’s clearly not been held back by her nearly but not quite white complexion.