Sam Kasiano to play first grade today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Dawg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thought he added some spark today and don't mind him only playing short little bursts for the time being

JAYDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Very hard to stop.But his hands & suss play the balls worry me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked slow and unfit. Had some good runs.

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looked slow and unfit. Had some good runs.
This pretty much sums up my thoughts... nothing to write home about

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gave away a penalty, and dropped a ball. Needs to play bigger minutes. Think he needs to play more NSW Cup though, as O'Hanlon offers more punch off the bench.
Agree entirely.
He is no where near ready for FG yet, and his respect for the ball is questionable.
Klemmer>>>Kasiano in my books.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
This pretty much sums up my thoughts... nothing to write home about
If he doesn't shape up, I wouldn't be sad if he played NSW cup tbh. Happy with O'Hanlon.

His ball security and the fact he's a statue at marker worries the **** out of me. Even G Rose carries himself much better.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Im defence it looks like his running in quicksand. Can he also hold the fuking ball. He had strong runs but in everything else i would say he was poor.

BaYry Ward

Former Immortal
Reaction score
The only way he'll get fit is to play FG. NSW cup is too slow.

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
a few more weeks in FG he will be prefecto trust in me

Old Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Des made a mistake substituting Kas for O'Hanlon.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The only way he'll get fit is to play FG. NSW cup is too slow.
The only way he will get fit is if he drops weight. He is to fat. Absolutely no mobility. Needs to get back to his weight of younger days.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
had some good runs but looked exhausted after getting up, if he can get fit again he will be very hard to deal with for the opposition

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think Des made a mistake substituting Kas for O'Hanlon.
No way, gotta get him back in the fold and used to the rough stuff again, when he is running hard and offloading we are dangerous.

vietorious

pho-lawless
Reaction score
Ball security is a worry but the signs are there of the former prop of the year.

Does the inclusion of Kas mean that Des isnt looking to offload Kas anymore. There were rumours that other clubs were interested, but im pretty sure thats when we thought we had Fifita signed.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Other teams may have been circling after the announcement of the Fifita contract but that doesn't mean at any stage ANYONE other than the media and a few dropkicks on here were suggesting we were looking to offload him.

He is one of our biggest prospects in a forward line up that boasts exceptional talent. Yes his fitness has been a worry, sure his discipline is questionable, but his impact and second phase play is unparalleled. Our best line up MUST include a fit and in form Kasiano. The fact that Des was willing to include him in such a crucial game is testament to the fact that he is confident in his ability. Give the bloke a few weeks at this level and he will regain his form.

He's still young and it's apparent that he's quite young minded as well, the discipline and professionalism with regards to his weight control and conditioning will come with maturity. He will come good and when he does he will be completely unstoppable.

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol

anyone else getting heaps angry at him the final 2-3 minutes? he was looking for an offload? i was like, is this dude flippin serious?

He has issues with ball control. Admittedly, our completion rate was around 60ish. Its sad, but I hold my breath everytime he plays the ball or tries to offload.

Someone needs to tell him to stop pushing the offload every play. just hit it up and push it when we're closer to the line.

N

Natboy

Some of you have very short memories. He is an international, was prop of the year only two seasons ago and has been hampered by some serious niggles and surgery.
He could lose some weight but his size and fitness for his size are some of his advantages
I can't believe some people were questioning whether he is ready for first grade. Des knows best

Status
Not open for further replies.