Sam Kasiano re-signs for 3 more years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
To me Sam must get fitter so he can last more minutes on the field. With the impending change in interchanges down to 6, this new policy will affect Sam enormously. We cant tie up 4 interchanges on Sam so he has to last longer.....like all us men to bring a smile on the dial of the women we love - those gorgeous female bulldog supporters.

yearofthedog

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
To me Sam must get fitter so he can last more minutes on the field. With the impending change in interchanges down to 6, this new policy will affect Sam enormously. We cant tie up 4 interchanges on Sam so he has to last longer.....like all us men to bring a smile on the dial of the women we love - those gorgeous female bulldog supporters.

Lets say it does get reduced to 6. Tony williams, james graham, aiden tolman, frank pritchard, josh jackson can all play minimum 50 minutes. This gives the guys like greg eastwood and kasiano the flexibility to play that 30 minute impact (idealy would prefer him fitter) , I think he will actually go good coming on in the last 25 minutes against the fatigued forwards especially with his ball playing and offload skills

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sams one of the best forwards in the game when he's fit, only downside is he is very injury prone. I think if we had him for the grand final it would of been a closer contest.

lafai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pritchard and Big Kas are brothers from another mother. he won't go anywhere either (unless by choice).

He's started to build in form (Kas), and if he continues on that and really hits a form patch, Dogzilla will be once again unstoppable.

Absolutely chuffed that he's put pen to paper. :grinning:
When Tank goes off contract, he should leave to England/another club.

MasterP

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I think we should arrange an end of year kennel BBQ and have a friendly game of footy,
I'd love to see how well you play,

If you are 1/4 as good as you expect our players to be, I will respect every negative comment you make and green thumb it, if you fail miserable I will red thumb every comment

Status
Not open for further replies.