Sam Kasiano is a giant

Status
Not open for further replies.

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a bigger player in the game than this 19 year old - at 193 cm tall he is slightly shorter than Hickey, however this guy is 122kg.

Sam looks leaner and much more mobile that Hickey which is an insight into why Hickey struggles to make the impact a guy of his size should.

Made his front row parter Tapau look small.

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has good potential. But not as good as Martin Taupau imo.

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
When I first saw him play for NYC a few weeks ago, I commented he reminded me of Sione 'John' Kite. He is big, mobile and hits the line hard. He certainty makes a ton of yardage and is the perfect foil to Martin Taupau.

However he is only playing NYC which is totally different to the higher grades. Kitey was ripping it back in 08 against the boys.

If he can persevere to train hard, lose some weight, maximise his on-field time we could have a good prop in the ranks in the next few years.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lopeti Timani (The Tongan Terminator) is 200cm tall and 110kgs. Paki Afu would come close too.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
When I first saw him play for NYC a few weeks ago, I commented he reminded me of Sione 'John' Kite. He is big, mobile and hits the line hard. He certainty makes a ton of yardage and is the perfect foil to Martin Taupau.

However he is only playing NYC which is totally different to the higher grades. Kitey was ripping it back in 08 against the boys.

If he can persevere to train hard, lose some weight, maximise his on-field time we could have a good prop in the ranks in the next few years.
yeah and when kite was in first grade for us how often would he get smashed?

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score

turns out a mate of mine knows him personally :grinning:

will.i.am

Benchwarmer
Reaction score
yeah and when kite was in first grade for us how often would he get smashed?
True

It's the running style of Kitey that affected his game. It was all bash and charge in one straight line.

S

Shermy

Shame he cant defend though.
Much like most of the 20s players for every team :D

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They're a much improved side - Finucane is talent in defence and attack

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Didn't realise he was in the dogs NYC side. He used to go to my school in Auckland and was in one of my classes I think.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
They're a much improved side - Finucane is talent in defence and attack
i dont know whats his contract status with us but from what my cousin who use to play with dale at SG ball told me that the roosters are looking at signing him for next season

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i dont know whats his contract status with us but from what my cousin who use to play with dale at SG ball told me that the roosters are looking at signing him for next season
they ****in better not

Maza

Reaction score
He's the nephew of my work colleague, I was told he's not going anywhere..

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
hope he stays on with us....the kid has a bright future ahead of him

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
i was really impressed with him in the game against Melbourne! think he got motm! he was running hard and offloading like crazy

MP4 - Eedz

C.O.T.B
Reaction score
Whats the point of getting excited about our junior players SERIOUSLY ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.