Sam Burgess MEGATHREAD

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@Lov_Dog just wanted to say thanks for all the love lol. It was a torrid time going through all that. Appreciate the support.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very very messy ,now whilst this has taken heat off our shitfight hopefully those at our club can sort the shit out

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nothing will happen it has Russel Crow. And Souths. If it was Bulldogs we be expelled and fined 2 million for being game into disrepute. It will be blamed on his ex. And the focus will continue on our board issues. It’s called diversion. Media always do it for the chosen ones. Ie Beard get rid grey hound industry at same time sell power networks which are cash cows. Then once done. Say ok call of closure of grey hounds there back. And public non the wiser. It’s now our turn to take one for Souths

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
@Lov_Dog just wanted to say thanks for all the love lol. It was a torrid time going through all that. Appreciate the support.
@wendog33 .. Actually hadn't clicked to this thread prior to it being pointed to in the other Burgess thread.
Some rough exchanges took place, and it got very personal - unnecessary collateral damage!
A good chance for some to revisit their opinions and reflect with unreserved apologies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
@wendog33 .. Actually hadn't clicked to this thread prior to it being pointed to in the other Burgess thread.
Some rough exchanges took place, and it got very personal - unnecessary collateral damage!
A good chance for some to revisit their opinions and reflect with unreserved apologies.
You know what I hadnt even specifically remembered. Just remembered my views and the poor Dad being called a pussy.

Didnt even flick through till your likes came up.

When it all gets so frustrating and mean, I'll appreciate your words all the more.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone remember the webcam and how they couldn’t Identify Which brother it was so just let them slide ? Such a load of shit but makes you wonder if it’s politis pulling the strings

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
fucking Souffs toothless scum. Rapists, pedophiles and women bashers are like old furniture over there.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs what an absolute muppet and flog, idgaf MDMA or what ever he was on if that was my son or my team mate little alone if it was my daughter and this absolute filth was putting hands on his wife or my daughter while she was 8 months pregnant, I would’ve done everything in my power to lay him the fuck out idgaf. He is filth of the highest order. Piece of shit.

I hope Phoebe and her kids will never have to witness that shit ever again.
I don’t allow myself to think of what I would do if this was my daughter, my mind goes to some very dark ugly places, reading that took my fucking breath away

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luke sounds quite special - I bet Tom’s wife has laid the law down about playing with big brother!!

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I find it hard to believe that the father didnt didnt do him there and then without care of the consequeneces.
Dont know many fathers that wouldnt lose there minds if someone was assaulting there pregnant defenseless daughter.
Id expect a brother to do the same.
I wonder if there is any truth to the story, surely it would have leaked earlier if true.

And who assualts someone on MDMA? Doesnt make sense.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sam Burgess stands down from Fox League and South Sydney
RABBITOHS

• October 2, 2020 2:30pm
  • by FOX LEAGUE
  • Source: FOX SPORTS
Sam Burgess has stood down from Fox League and the Rabbitohs.
Sam Burgess has stood down from Fox League and the Rabbitohs.Source: AAP
Sam Burgess today stood down from his roles at Fox League and the South Sydney Rabbitohs to address explosive allegations published by The Australian newspaper.
Burgess, who has been in the Souths bubble for three months, confirmed he would not continue his guest commentary position at Fox League amid serious allegations of domestic violence and drug use.
“I have today stood down from all work commitments,” Burgess said.
Burgess has also stood down from his role as development coach at the Rabbitohs.

The NRL on Friday announced it would investigate allegations made against Burgess and the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

Burgess’ lawyer Mark O’Brien last night issued a stern rebuttal of claims in the newspaper directed at his client.

“The allegations are false and constitute an indefensible defamation against my client,” Mr O’Brien told the newspaper.

“It is apparent sources of the false allegations are those currently in dispute with my client over various issues.”

ARLC chairman Peter V’landys responded to the allegations on Friday morning.

“We’ll investigate them (claims), no doubt about that,’’ V’landys told 2GB on Friday.

“But I stress, all parties including the South Sydney club, Sam Burgess deserve due process and natural justice.

“Once we have all the information we’ll make the appropriate decisions. “It would be totally inappropriate for me to comment on this particular case, I don’t have sufficient facts.

“And like anyone else in the community you have to provide due process and natural justice and Sam should be afforded that.”

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From souffs website.

Rabbitohs Statement Regarding Report in Today’s The Australian
Fri 2 Oct 2020, 04:21 PM
The allegations in today’s The Australian newspaper are very concerning and the Club is treating them with the utmost seriousness. There is no place in our society for violence, harassment or abuse against women. If anyone is found guilty of allegations of this nature, the Club will take the strongest possible action.
The Club takes issues of drug use very seriously and has well-established policies and procedures in place around the use of performance enhancing or illicit/recreational/prescription drugs. The Club will continue to work closely with ASADA and the NRL which administer testing of the players. The Club will also continue to work with the playing group to support their wellbeing and educate them about drug use.
The Rabbitohs welcome the NRL Integrity Unit’s investigation in relation to these allegations and will fully cooperate with the investigation. The Club is supportive of Sam Burgess’s decision to step down from his role at the Club while the NRL Integrity Unit investigation is underway.

So looks like he jumped, after being told if he didn't jump he'd be pushed...

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Debatable which is the biggest moment of karma today, Sam Burgess's drugs and violence hitting the news big time, long overdue, or the Trumps receiving a covid diagnosis, after months of ignoring responsible covid safe behaviour...

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
From souffs website.

Rabbitohs Statement Regarding Report in Today’s The Australian
Fri 2 Oct 2020, 04:21 PM
The allegations in today’s The Australian newspaper are very concerning and the Club is treating them with the utmost seriousness. There is no place in our society for violence, harassment or abuse against women. If anyone is found guilty of allegations of this nature, the Club will take the strongest possible action.
The Club takes issues of drug use very seriously and has well-established policies and procedures in place around the use of performance enhancing or illicit/recreational/prescription drugs. The Club will continue to work closely with ASADA and the NRL which administer testing of the players. The Club will also continue to work with the playing group to support their wellbeing and educate them about drug use.
The Rabbitohs welcome the NRL Integrity Unit’s investigation in relation to these allegations and will fully cooperate with the investigation. The Club is supportive of Sam Burgess’s decision to step down from his role at the Club while the NRL Integrity Unit investigation is underway.

So looks like he jumped, after being told if he didn't jump he'd be pushed...
Could not see Souffs saying anything else but this. If this is true watch them distance themselves from Burgess and anything to do with him. I was at the gym doing my customary 1 hour of hiits on the treadmill and had the TV on without the sound when the news reports about this came on ( Channel 9) it was not too difficult to see exactly what direction this is taking. Channel Nine would no doubt have driven the agenda of innocent until proven guilty and laid it on thick that Burgess did the honourable thing. Can't wait until the footy tonight to hear the muppets go out of their way to defend him and the pride of the league.....

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Interesting little back story to that pic. The old guy was the last to ring that bell at a lol@souffs game and this event was promoted as him being the first to ring it again after that shit club got back into the com. But ole Russ couldn't let the spotlight fall on another so he rang the bell, then handed it to old man whatever.
Fuck him, Russel and their shitty little bell lmao

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are the odds the nrl says he is no longer a player. So it’s an issue for the courts and him. And wipe their hands clean?

To be honest was a known grub on and off the field. All of the brothers as a matter of fact. Have heard some stories..... not only are they loose but they are actually disgusting humans.
I was thinking the exact same thing.
If that's how they handle it, the hypocrisy will be there for all to see in plain sight.