Salary Cap Mega thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NFI Foran on one leg is still an upgrade on what weve had
Yeah great one champ.....

Hodko was playing on one leg for less than half what Foran was on and Hodko won us more games than what Foran has and will and Hodkos defence was rock solid.

Just a big lol to the clowns on the kennel pumping up Foran "on one leg he is better than....." at what cost spastics? And you wonder why we have cap issues

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Hodko was playing on one leg for less than half what Foran was on and Hodko one us more games than what Foran has and Hodkos defence was rock solid.

Just a big lol to the clowns on the kennel pumping up Foran "on one leg he is better than....." at what cost spastics? And you wonder why we have cap issues
hodkinson wasnt the reason we won matches

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nahh this has got to be BS. All of the fake news about our salary cap state. It can't be that bad as all the big money signings are off contract at the end of this season.

Graham, Kasiano, Eastwood, Morris twins

Foran wouldn't be on top dollar so that leaves us with 4 players on big money at the end of this season. Woods, Tolman, Klemmer and Jackson. The rest cannot be on huge money, all you have to do is look at the roster we are fielding at the moment. 2019 is a clean slate and if Pay can keep us ticking along this season he can get a handle on the team he wants. There is no way 4 players can clog up our cap when 2019 comes around... unless we want to recruit like the Roosters.

Big money signings are not the answer to a premiership. We have to develop juniors and recruit smart. Guys like Bukuya, Leutele, Lane, Sue could be recruited at a reasonable price and do a job for us. Look at Lafai and McInnes at St George for example. They never broke the bank, except for going after halves. Austin & Sezer both off contract also.

Last edited:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Our top 3 worst recruits are

1. Foran
2. Lichaa
3. Tony Williams

yet we had to back end the payment of our no name shit roster.

seriously can some one please put me at ease by telling me who and where the fuck did we spend all our money on from 2012-2016?

we signed Trex, Foran, Woods and Liccha as the 4 big names in last 6 years.

we got rid of Ennis, Graham, finucane, Cook, Brown brothers, Tapau, Thompson, Inu, Lafai, Frank, Kasiano, Reynolds, hodkinson as the big name players and numerous little shitty ones.

Where did all the money fucken go ?

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The bad decision stems from Greenberg. He bent over for Hasler and gave him complete control. By the time the board woke up it was too late plus they had their own agendas. Never give one person too much control of something, a very hard lesson is being learnt by the club.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
Haha eels sure do like class players for there shit team they sounded out Solomona also ...next will be SBW Keep dreaming ***** take Elliot and tolman and Lichaa and enjoy them swap and give us Pritchard brother while there at it lol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why haven't these media clowns talked about the Eels dud recruitment drive?

Hayne, Evans & T-Rex have flopped big time. Now they want to sign one of our best forwards give me a break.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Load of shit. I stopped reading when the article stated the dogs said Klem isn’t for sale. Muppet

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I honestly expected this type of bullshit article since Pay dropped him to the bench.

These media scumbag **** rashes are so predictable....

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
just putting this out there

if we lose Klemmer, i will choose a new club

Only so much a man can take

I know its not likely, but its nice to actually draw a line in the sand

liberating

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Hodko was playing on one leg for less than half what Foran was on and Hodko won us more games than what Foran has and will and Hodkos defence was rock solid.

Mate seriously 1st of don't insult spastics especially when your commenting, 2nd of 2 different scenarios and teams when Hodkinson and now where foz is playing, the Morris brothers where in There prime, we had Curtis Rona, Dale Finucane, Michael Ennis, Ben barba, kasiano, so before you go throw stupid comments, do some research.

Btw I'm about house it going so excuse the French.

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mate seriously 1st of don't insult spastics especially when your commenting, 2nd of 2 different scenarios and teams when Hodkinson and now where foz is playing, the Morris brothers where in There prime, we had Curtis Rona, Dale Finucane, Michael Ennis, Ben barba, kasiano, so before you go throw stupid comments, do some research.

Btw I'm about house it going so excuse the French.
Foran is the "star" recruit who was supposed to be our general and he has proven to be a dud buy, and it aint because of his talent or will power. His body has let him down and he is done and dusted. Foran and Pay have indirectly confirmed that he is an injury away from being wiped out.

If you have watched our games this year you would have seen that our forward pack has rolled the oppositions in almost all of our games. We had enough ball in the oppositions 20 against the Roosters, Rabbitohs, Panthers & Broncos to win 12 games and Foran the "general and dictator" of the team has gone missing in action due to dud knees and hamstrings

He flopped at Parra, he flopped at the Warriors and now he has flopped at the Dogs, and only flops are blindly backing him to death because they cant cop it on the chin and justify his multi-million dollar contract where Reynolds, who has no natural footy brains provided more than what Foran has. These same flops said the same thing about Ennis, Graham and Kasiano when they were replaced.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Dib lover is at it again,we’re only talking about this because your mate,spoke to much to often,raelene was only there to wipe his ass
You really are a sad little person aren't you. Feel free to trawl through the other 3,500 posts I've made and see if you can find something to amuse your sad little world. Don't bother reading the rest of the commentary though because the context would be beyond you. I have some little golden books here somewhere if you want to challenge your intellect.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Hokko was on $450k at the time and signed with Newcastle for $750 three years ago. That's more than Foran is getting this year after the cap has gone up by $2m. Don't let truth get in the way of your emotion.

Status
Not open for further replies.