News Saint, Sinner, Shoosh, Namaste: Adam Elliott and Michael Lichaa end ugly feud

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL players Adam Elliott and Michael Lichaa have patched up their broken relationship to end the ugliest feud in rugby league.
The pair fell out in February over a shocking incident when Elliott was caught in an ‘intimate act’ with Lichaa’s partner Kara Childerhouse at their home in Connells Point in Sydney’s south. Incredibly, all is forgiven.

On the night, Lichaa went to bed but woke at 4.30am to find Elliott and his partner ‘making out’. He then allegedly flew into a rage, was accused of assaulting his partner and smashing four windows that caused deep lacerations to his forearm that required surgery.

Catch all the ICC T20 World Cup action live & exclusive to Fox Cricket, available on Kayo. New to Kayo? Start your free trial today.

Lawyers for Lichaa told Sutherland Local Court he would plead guilty to a charge of destroying or damaging property but will fight two other charges, including common assault.

Elliott has spoken for the first time about his relationship with Lichaa.

Former Bulldogs teammates Adam Elliott and Michael Lichaa have patched up their friendship. Picture: AAP Image/Dan Himbrechts

Former Bulldogs teammates Adam Elliott and Michael Lichaa have patched up their friendship. Picture: AAP Image/Dan Himbrechts
It was when the ex-Bulldogs and now Canberra forward found trouble again in September in a Gold Coast restaurant that Lichaa contacted him.

Elliott and female footy player Millie Boyle had been removed from the restaurant by security.

“When I got into trouble, he was one of the first to reach out to me,” Elliott said.

“I really appreciated it at a time when everyone else was sticking the boot in.

“What happened, happened. It’s water under the bridge now and we’ve both moved on.

“When it happened, Michael needed some breathing space but I eventually contacted him.

“We’ve got a lot of mutual friends. The important thing is we’re both now living our lives the way we want to be. We’ll always be mates.”

Adam Elliott is in a relationship with NRLW star Millie Boyle

Adam Elliott is in a relationship with NRLW star Millie Boyle
Elliott was sacked by the Bulldogs over the incident on the Gold Coast before being thrown a lifeline by Ricky Stuart at the Raiders.

He has offered to help out Lichaa in court.

“I’ve told Michael’s solicitor I’ll be there if needed to tell the truth,” Elliott said.

We recently revealed in this column that Elliott was in a relationship with Boyle.

“I know I’m ready now to be a good partner to Millie,” he said, “She is the most beautiful person and I consider myself very lucky.”

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Posted for UW's benefit I assume lol but good on them if that's what their happy to do.
4 windows? fuck that could have ended real badly.
Decent act by Lichaa to touch base with Elliott in the aftermath to that storm in a bathroom incident.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
What sort of mentality is this hahaha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Probs coz he needed Elliots support for court
You might be right.. It's fucked that Lichaa is even before court when he's the real victim. And what an awkward situation it would be to have to reconcile with the guy that fucked you over like that..

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just as long as every time Lichaa goes to court someone starts a new Elliot thread.
Love reading his quotes, so intellectual and humble.
And who'd have thought that being in a relationship is about being a good partner, fascinating.
Perhaps he can write a book about his journey.
Surely CH9 could make a mini series about one of the greatest players to lace a boot and the world that revolves around him.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot is a loose cannon and a peenut on the piss who can’t behave or keep his prick In his pants glad he is gone from us he is nothing but a memory now Ricky’s problem down on Canberra now

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is taking bros before hoes to a new level.. Fucking Bill and Ben of numbnut world…

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just f..k.ing glad neither of them play for us anymore. I hate our name being associated with anything Elliott has done in the past or will do in the future.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Lichaa moved on before the kennel. How surprising. Some of you need to find your Zen, Fam. This grudge is not good for your spiritual being. Namaste.